Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Football Season 2006/2007

Stocka

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be honest, i think he made a massive mistake by signing for Chelsea.

I think other players have done it, too. They signed, expecting to make it big at chelsea, and it all buggered up.

Wayne Bridge, Shawn Wright-Phillips and Scott Parker especially fall into this category.

I hope Chelsea are gonna flop this season.

I highly doubt it though....

They're probably gonna win the title, with Liverpool second, hopefully Arsenal third and United 4th.

If arsenal lose cole and reyes I think they will finish 4th maybe even 5th with spurs 4th

Sissoko was immense today. Well done, lad.

Was anybody else shocked when Wayne Bridge played today? Me and my brother looked at each other and said "he still plays for chelsea?!"

What? Its like his first game in..a million years. :heh:

He broke his ankle I think last season and then went on loan to Fulham for the 2nd half of last season to get some match fitness back and to get in the world cup squad, where he played most matched and got in the world cup squad.

Although being the only outright left back at the club and Ferreria getting picked above him I would imagine hes pretty pissed off.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

<BREATH> OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO O O O O O O O O O O . . . .

my radio and tv have startd to be hijacked by this game! there hasnt been a break in the football this year cos of the world cup :(

and now the disruption of fans going to the ground near me is thretening to impede my journey home at the weekends.

just had to have a quick moan, sorry, as you were lads (and girls)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

<BREATH> OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO O O O O O O O O O O . . . .

my radio and tv have startd to be hijacked by this game! there hasnt been a break in the football this year cos of the world cup :(

and now the disruption of fans going to the ground near me is thretening to impede my journey home at the weekends.

just had to have a quick moan, sorry, as you were lads (and girls)

...okay. As we were.

Villa have made an announcement to the stock exchange regarding the sale of the club. The announcement is here in full.

It should all be wrapped up before Saturday.

WTF do Chelsea think they are......

From http://www.leedsunited.com

Leeds United can confirm that the club will be holding

an investigation into the alleged approach made to

schoolboy Lewie Coyle.

The club have taken this decision, following allegations

that Chelsea made an approach to the young player.

A spokesman said: "We are extremely concerned about the

matter involving one of our Academy players,

particularly against the backdrop of the current

allegations being made against the same club involving

other players.

"On completion of our inquiry we will take the

appropriate action.

"We won't be commenting further on this issue until our

investigation is complete."

United have already reported Chelsea to the football

authorities, following the alleged tapping up of

schoolboy trio Danny Rose, Michael Woods, and Tom Taiwo.

Danny rejected an approach to join Chelsea, but Woods

and Taiwo are now apprentices at Stamford Bridge.

Is it just because they see Leeds' Academy players as easy targets? Why do they think they can muscle in on us......

Chelsea think because they have money they can do what they want. I'm hoping they get more than a slap on the wrists for this. Like when they tapped up Ashley Cole, they all got fined like a weeks wages. Oh dear.. not like they don't make enough to cover the fine easily.

I think Chelsea need a transfer ban slapped on them until they realise how to engage in transfer talks properly.

Chelsea are the team everybody loves to hate. And with good reason too.

Lampard is playing crap for them at the moment, he looks very out of sorts. I don't think he will be an automatic choice for Mourinho like last season, especially with Ballack on board. Alot depends on whether these two (Ballack and Lampard) can work together. As an Arsenal supporter, I hope they don't. Haha.

COME ON ARSENAL.

FA uphold bans for United duo

Wayne Rooney and Paul Scholes have had their Amsterdam Tournament bans upheld by The Football Association.

The Manchester United duo were both sent off in the pre-season friendly game against Porto on August 4.

While The Red Devils had hoped the decisions would be overturned on appeal, The FA have now dismissed those claims of wrongful dismissal.

Both players were withdrawn from the second game of the competition at the Amsterdam ArenA, but Rooney's dismissal for violent conduct and Scholes' red card for serious foul play now means they must serve a three-match ban.

They are now set to miss the Premiership games at Charlton Athletic on August 23, at Watford on August 26 and Tottenham Hotspur at home on September 9.

Source:SkySports

I had hoped that they would have overturned Rooney's ban. They've made the wrong decision, imo.

We definately do need to buy some more players, but I still think we'll do well this season with the team that we have. I know Arsene keeps going on about the young players, but I think that this season they are coming good. Well I hope they are...

I duno why Arsenal let go of Campbell and soon A.cole....but hey being a Man Utd fan...I COULDNT GIVE A FECK:heh:

We aint letting go of Cole, its just bullshit made up from the press. He hasn't exactly said anything himself has he? I'll wait and see.

And Sol?? He wasn't exactly great last season was he?? He hardly played for us, and when he did, he looked a shodow of his former self.

but dude. he was injured and breaking his nose and stuff lol....and he did score in the champ league final didnt he??

True but it would be a good move to sell him. We have better youngsters comming through (Senderos, Djourou). As for cole let him go if he wants to. I'd put flamini there he was immense in the champions league and to think he was 9th choice:p

So what if Sol broke his nose? Senderos dislocated his shoulder during the world cup:wtf:

Did you see some of his games, especially against West Ham?? He was so bad, being at fault for two goals....I don't like dissing him or anything, but last season he was poor. He looked a completely different player after that...

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!