Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Football Season 2006/2007

Stocka

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd rather see man U play Munich because Milan are more of a threat imo. That said, if we play anything like we did against Roma we should be fine.

yeah but I'm sure Milan's defence will actually turn up unlike Roma's :p

Angy Spurs Fan here. 4-3 on aggregate. Atrocious first half, team was everywhere with make shift back four. Great second half, showed tremendous spirit, but what the hell those Sevilla players are pathetic playacters. Wasted so much time when they were never touched and the ref was a joke. Blatant penalty and last leg's penalty that never should have been was diabolical. Line judges were pathetic as well, When Jenas got shoved in the back and got a foul and when he got stamped on the head, which could have been avoided, I was fuming.argh!

Rant over. But 2 major wrong decisions on penalties is a disgrace.

My mate always does an accumulator. I tend to just put a copule of pounds on a player to score first and last, and the final score. Last week I put a £1 on Clichy to score last, would've returned me £51. Alas, it didn't happen.

Going to the game today, Bolton will be a toughy, especially seeing how we haven't scored since losing at Anfield. Think I might put another £1 bet on a defender to score. Unless Adebayor gives us a Togonese master class.

Great goal from Bouazza to equalise with Man Utd.

1-1 after 27 minutes.

Edit: Ronaldo walks the ball into the net a minute later.

2-1 Utd.

it wasn't even a walk...more like the ball landed on the line and he poked it in. Rooney had so much space its ridiculous.

OMFG! Anyone hear what Linekar just said?

He was all like 'well watford said they watched Rocky to get themselves ready for the match...well, anyone who saw that movie probably remembers Apollo Creed winning the first few rounds...though Rocky did comeback. Poor Watford'.

ROCKY REFERENCES FTW :D

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!