Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Football Season 2006/2007

Stocka

I just find it funny how the vast majority of posters on this topic slated me for saying that violence and hooliganism is all over the place in pro football these days, calling me crazy (and ruder alternatives) and saying that it doesn't happen in the UK any more.

You can't go a week without yet more neanderthal fans making themselves and the sport look like a joke.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just find it funny how the vast majority of posters on this topic slated me for saying that violence and hooliganism is all over the place in pro football these days, calling me crazy (and ruder alternatives) and saying that it doesn't happen in the UK any more.

You can't go a week without yet more neanderthal fans making themselves and the sport look like a joke.

There's a differance between a couple of Morons and the kind of Rioting that goes on in Turkey and Argentina for example. Put 70,000 people in a relativly small space you are bound to get the odd dickhead.

There's a differance between a couple of Morons and the kind of Rioting that goes on in Turkey and Argentina for example. Put 70,000 people in a relativly small space you are bound to get the odd dickhead.

You don't get any fights or arrests at Twickenham where there's 82,000 people. And there's about 1 arrest a year at any of the (sold out) rugby premiership clubs (stadium capacity's about 15,000 each). ie. 1 arrest in all of the clubs, not per club.

But yes I agree there are places in the world that is FAR worse than Britain. But does that change anything?

It's such a big night for Alan Smith. God i REALLY want him to score a goal tonight, and judging from the opening 10minutes he's going to attack a lot.

Edit: OMG Awesome goal from Carrick. He's getting himself a good reputation for scoring great goals.

Possibly the most perfect half of football ever played!

Also Chelsea losing - if United go on to score more and Chelsea go out then that could seriously give us that extra confidence boost that should see us over the Premiership line!

To think a couple of days ago we were losing to Portsmouth!

Guest Stefkov
Possibly the most perfect half of football ever played!

Also Chelsea losing - if United go on to score more and Chelsea go out then that could seriously give us that extra confidence boost that should see us over the Premiership line!

To think a couple of days ago we were losing to Portsmouth!

Remember a while ago we id the same thing to (watford?) 3 goals in like 10 minutes. Then we conceded 2. Could have ended in a draw that.

But yeah best ever first half I've watched.

Fletcher is having an AMAZING game; never seen him so good.

you should see Fletcher playing for Scotland, he plays that good all the time for us, which is why I could never understand the United fans on his back

just hope Valencia manage to put Chelsea out so at least 2 of my predictions come right :p

oooh 6-1, 22 mins for Roma to score 4 more :)

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!