N-Europe

Football Season 2006/2007

Stocka

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Question. Why were some Premiership games on yesterday (Friday), I've never seen that happen before.

Because of Good Friday. A similar thing happens around Christmas time with boxing day games (obviously depending on which day boxing day falls that year)!

We got it worse in sweden, our league started yesterday, friday, with one game. THe last game of the first round is tuesday. Its probably only the last round where all the games are played simuontanously. (How is that spelled by the way?)

Its sucks when away games are on weekdays where very few can get off work or school to travel to the match. Derby-matches are always played weekdays for "safety reasons". Ultimatly all this means less spectators...

Guest Stefkov

Its a shame Chelsea won. I really wanted Tot'ham to win. I thought they played quite well.

Zakora's (?) goal for West Ham was brilliant, well taken.

Now United are losing and I'm quite annoyed. Another mistake, even so the same mistake by not punching it out, Van der Sar has been the main cause for the last 2 goals United has conceded. You're one of the best keepres in the Premierhip, what you doing???

Its a shame Chelsea won. I really wanted Tot'ham to win. I thought they played quite well.

Zakora's (?) goal for West Ham was brilliant, well taken.

Now United are losing and I'm quite annoyed. Another mistake, even so the same mistake by not punching it out, Van der Sar has been the main cause for the last 2 goals United has conceded. You're one of the best keepres in the Premierhip, what you doing???

Im peeved that Manu always have to put themselves in a difficult position.

Also, I didnt see todays goal, but i think you're being harsh on the goal that Roma scored. It was a powerful shot and he did well to get something on it and it was unbelieveable bad luck to land at the feet of their player, nothing the defense could do about it, just a rare goal. 9 times out of 10 it would have just been cleared.

How is the game anyway, does it look like we'll win?