NEurope
Stocka

Football Season 2006/2007

Fabregas 8 year contract :hehe: Now lets hope he starts performing how we all know he can, which is a hell of a lot better than he has been so far this season. I must admit, I usually forget and take for granted how young he is

Yeh great news about Fabbo signing the 8 year contract!!!

Stocka, he HAS been playing well this season though....

Although Henry said he'll carry on playing for us until his legs can longer run :D

A great weekend of football coming up. Liverpool/United match, El Classico and I have a feeling that the Reading/Arsenal game will be a cracker.

A 2-0 win over Liverpool makes me a very happy chappy. :) Things really aren't going their way this season. Is this their 4th defeat now?

A 2-0 win over Liverpool makes me a very happy chappy. :) Things really aren't going their way this season. Is this their 4th defeat now?

:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

Our performance against Reading was SUPERB. I know we might not be playing the strongest competition but they played well as well. Come on, they drew with United and only narrowly lost to Chelsea.

Our midfield was awesome and is definately our best performance this season. Watch the highlights of the match and you'l see what I'm going on about.

I love the fact that there's usually more games on sundays now then there use to be. I just watched the Real Madrid v Barcelona game, and after witnessing Reading V Arsenal it seemed poor! ...because..

Arsenal's performance today has to be one of the best i've seen in a long time. Absolute liquid play. When Arsenal had the ball it was sensational to watch, yet alone so pleasurable being a gooner. The midfield was world class, I was slagging Hleb off a bit at the start of the season but he's starting to prove me wrong, to my delight.

Great perfromance from Arsenal, though it was never a penalty.

DIE FOOTBALL DIE!

As much as I love you, mate. That's just unnecessary, because football will never die. Silly boy. :indeed:

1-1. Flip me. :nono:

Henrik Larsson might join Villa in January, that would truly pwn. He may be 33, but we could do with some more players. :smile:

Leeds Utd issue club statement about managerial position:

Leeds United can confirm their interest in bringing Dennis Wise and Gus Poyet to Elland Road.

Discussions with the pair have taken place with the consent of Swindon Town.

The clubs are discussing the terms of their release.

No further comment will be made at this stage.

http://www.leedsunited.com/page/NewsroomDetail/0,,10273~916314,00.html

Dennis Wise and Gus Poyet......how many ex-Chelsea men can Bates coax to a club who are "Marching On Together" to their destruction........

Another MASSIVE game of football on Sky tonight as the mighty Colchester take a trip to Coventry, a win would send us 9th \o/

Henrik Larsson might join Villa in January, that would truly pwn. He may be 33, but we could do with some more players. :smile:

I really hope he does, I really like Villa at the moment because of their Celtic connections. :)

I really hope he does, I really like Villa at the moment because of their Celtic connections. :)

Nice of you to say that. :grin:

I've been supporting Celtic for nearly 2 years, mainly because I have friends who support Celtic and also, due to all the Hoops fans on here.

This is what would sum up a great end-of-season for me:

Villa get into UEFA Cup.

WBA & Wolves somehow gain promotion to Premiership. Birmingham remain in Championship. :laughing:

Leeds survive drop.

Walsall win League 2 title.

Celtic win SPL.

Skint Midden to go through a bad patch, end up in SPL mid-table obscurity. Relegated season later.

Greenock Morton to keep current lead on D2 and win Promotion.

I actually like the league cup now, as it's a great chance to watch Arsenal's many talented youngsters. I hope to see the likes of Denilson, Walcott and Fran tommorow night, and Senderos and Clichy should get some action. The sooner Hoyte no longer has to play in the first team the better.

I don't find Hoyte that bad tbh. He is much better now that he is playing in his normal position at RB. Obviously he is nowhere near as good as Eboue but IMO he is a good replacement.

He's not a terrible player, it's simply just that he doesn't cut it for Arsenal.

I can't help but think that they deliberately set up the Leicester-Villa tie, if this was in the FA Cup I wouldn't be too bothered, but this is the Carling Cup, the same cup that O'Neill won twice with Leicester. :hmm:

MK dons vs Spurs 2moro. We all know whos going to win :D (and no, i wasn't referring to Spurs if that's what you think lol).

MK DONS :D

I can't help but think that they deliberately set up the Leicester-Villa tie, if this was in the FA Cup I wouldn't be too bothered, but this is the Carling Cup, the same cup that O'Neill won twice with Leicester. :hmm:

Leicester are pap you'll win pretty comfortably