NEurope
Stocka

Football Season 2006/2007

What is happening at Elland Road lately??

Thrashed 4-0 at home today.........and we missed a consolation penalty.....

untitled.png

You've just got to laugh at Leeds they're below us FFS.

Also never travel on a train or tram with Barbsley fans cos they're dirty inbred chavs who do nothing but swear, drink and appear to share the 1 brain cell.

Get in, 3 nil to the gunners.

Well done! And for the next piece of fine entertainment, we can cheer as we watch a bouncer kick a puppy to death.

It really cheeses me off when people glory in pointless wins. I went to a Gills match a couple of years back as they played local non-leaguers, and I really felt sorry for the underdogs as the Gills fans were doing everything short of p*ssing in their faces when they won something like 7 - 0. I just thought "What's the point in revelling in such an empty victory?"

1-1. Juan Pablo Angel, Oh. My. Sweet. Dick. Could not have happened to anybody nicer. Thank goodness for Gareth Barry's excellent right-foot cracker.

Goal Of The Month! :bowdown:

What an odious little **** diouf is. Of course that doesn't excuse the fact that this season is a write off already, and as long as we've got that fat oaf calling the shots there's only one direction we can move - backwards.

To Platty: What were you saying about Vidic? See. I have faith!

Good win, especially coming from behind. I had a feeling it was going to be one of those days. Luckily, not. :)

Juan Pablo Angel, Oh. My. Sweet. Dick. Could not have happened to anybody nicer.

The own goal was hilarious as I honestly thought it looked intentional, even though it certainly wasn't.

The own goal was hilarious as I honestly thought it looked intentional, even though it certainly wasn't.

Hilarious my foot! Wasn't in my house, my dad was really f*cking angry about it. He calmed down when Barry scored, thankfully. My dad is bloody scary when he's in a bad mood and I'm taller than him!

To Platty: What were you saying about Vidic? See. I have faith!

Good win, especially coming from behind. I had a feeling it was going to be one of those days. Luckily, not. :)

Yes ok i have to eat my words...

I have told Flinky many times that Vidic cant head the ball to save his life...then he goes and bangs a goal in using his head against Wigan and that Andy Gray goes and says Vidic is one of the best headerers in the game... :woops:

Well done! And for the next piece of fine entertainment, we can cheer as we watch a bouncer kick a puppy to death.

It really cheeses me off when people glory in pointless wins. I went to a Gills match a couple of years back as they played local non-leaguers, and I really felt sorry for the underdogs as the Gills fans were doing everything short of p*ssing in their faces when they won something like 7 - 0. I just thought "What's the point in revelling in such an empty victory?"

Alrite calm down mate, don't get your knickers in a twist....

Yes ok i have to eat my words...

I have told Flinky many times that Vidic cant head the ball to save his life...then he goes and bangs a goal in using his head against Wigan and that Andy Gray goes and says Vidic is one of the best headerers in the game... :woops:

See, you've gotta have faith, man. My boys Vidic and Evra have come through and have done me proud. You also doubted Saha, and he's having a great season. :)

See, you've gotta have faith, man. My boys Vidic and Evra have come through and have done me proud. You also doubted Saha, and he's having a great season. :)

Not really if he could finish one on ones he would have about 15 goals by now at least. Its more the fact thats he the sole striking outlet so he gets all the chances messes up 9 tenths of them but because he gets so many he eventualy scores one.

Not really if he could finish one on ones he would have about 15 goals by now at least. Its more the fact thats he the sole striking outlet so he gets all the chances messes up 9 tenths of them but because he gets so many he eventualy scores one.

The same could be said about many strikers, if they scored everytime they had the chance to score, etc. Plus, there's other factors to take into account such as goalkeeping and defence. If a striker doesn't score in a one-on-one with the keeper, is that bad striking or good goalkeeping? Sometimes it can be both, which does throw a spanner into the works.

Fact is, he has a total of 6 goals so far this season. Solskjaer himself also has 5, and that's nothing to be snuffed at, especially when neither of them were regular strikers last season.

Don't be silly....he's been on fire this season. So what if he missed a couple of chances, everyone does. He aint some sort of machine ya know....:shock:

Definately one of the most in form strikers in the premiership right now....

Don't be silly....he's been on fire this season. So what if he missed a couple of chances, everyone does. He aint some sort of machine ya know....:shock:

Definately one of the most in form strikers in the premiership right now....

I'm not saying hes playing bad, its just that for me to be having an "awesome" season doesnt mean missing loads of one on ones every match.

I'm not saying hes playing bad, its just that for me to be having an "awesome" season doesnt mean missing loads of one on ones every match.

Your point has been proven tonight.

Saha has missed two one on ones that he should have scored. I think even me the alan shearer lookalike could have put them away.

But there is no doubt he is still having a good season so far.

One word.

Robbed.

Not really, they scored a good goal and erm you didnt.

I didn't say he's having an awesome season.....he's scoring goals aint he?? How picky can you be that he misses chances??

Even though he has just failed to put away 2 chances against Copenhagen right now......::shrug:......HE'S STILL GOOD MAN!!!!!

One word.

Robbed.

Ramar, sorry man, but I gotta go with Platty on our game. It could have been a draw with Thierry's perfectly legal goal but we just didn't play well enough anyway. It was a poor performance from us. Our passing was woeful.

Was well gutted that Solsjkaer didn't score towards the end, after all he is a living legend!

Annoyed with Saha, as far as I'm concerned Ole should start against Liverpool on Sunday I'm sure he can back a couple of goals and doubt he would miss such blatant chances as Saha did today!

Good to see Smudge back... Almost got one.

United were very impressive tonight, good attacking speed and passing. Good game.

Gotta agree, altough I think that once they took Carrick off they lacked something in the final third, as far as I'm concerned they should've taken Fletcher off, he had a pretty crap game (as usual) in my eyes!

Not really, they scored a good goal and erm you didnt.

Henry scored a perfectly legit goal and the ref disallowed it, so yeah we were robbed.

We may not have played well enough to win, but nor did Moscow, points should have been shared. Some of the refs other decisions were quite shocking too, he should have flashed some more cards for all the diving and time wasting.

*hopes to get some tickets for the Newcastle game at the Emirates when they go on sale tomorrow*

A great result for Celtic. 3-0. :)

We were by far the better team and totally deserved it. Miller was fantastic all night. :D

Well done to Celtic. 3-0. Nice. :smile:

I saw on Sky Sports News that they want to introduce helmets for goalkeepers, after what happened to Cech.