NEurope
Stocka

Football Season 2006/2007

Aston Villa v Sheff Utd, 17:15

I'm pleased this is a 5:15 K.O., because I can stay in bed and not have to get up early.

Villa better get all three points, we paid £81 for three adult tickets on The Famous Holte End, we don't want to see a draw, or a loss. We want a win!

All of you, please shut the fuck up. Otherwise I'll get out my shiny padlock...

..I was at the dentist today (wearing my Liverpool wrist band) and it turns out my dentist is Chelsea fan..

..he said he was gonna hurt me on purpose :shock:

..in fairness, he wins.. got 3 injections (2 down the left side and one down the right) so my whole bottom lip is numb and I can't talk properly. I also can't really eat.. I'm really trying to have a cup-a-soup but having to take it very slowly with a small teaspoon or else it will dribble all over me :laughing:

..and less of the arguing.. there's no need for it. We're in the final against AC Milan, Man United have the league (almost), Chelsea have the Carling Cup and both of those will fight it out for the FA Cup. Hardly a bad season for any of them (except Arsenal :heh:)

NO LOCKAGE PLEASE.

any how good year for english clubs with the exception of Arsenal.

I dunno many managers in the Premier League would take reaching a cup final and finishing fourth or possibly third. But silverware wise, yeah we've done crap.

Yeah, English clubs look set to complete a clean sweep of the English domestic league and cups! A good year for English football if ever there was one! :rolleyes::D

Yeah, English clubs look set to complete a clean sweep of the English domestic league and cups! A good year for English football if ever there was one! :rolleyes::D

you do realise sarcasm is the lowest form of wit.

I have to agree with you......Arsenal have been a flop this season. sniff sniff.

Not only that, but the FA and Carling cup winners won the trophy without losing a single game this year. Got to be good for the English game.

This is fucking ridiculous to be honest, My home city is getting ripped apart by One or two ignorant bastards, and getting no help here from the mods...

For God's Sake...

This is fucking ridiculous to be honest, My home city is getting ripped apart by One or two ignorant bastards, and getting no help here from the mods...

For God's Sake...

No help?!

We've told you all to stfu. Countless times.

Seriously, you're all as bad as each other.

This really made me laugh. Liverpool are a team in the ascendency. They have been pretty lame before benitez came. Lets not forget united were in the same position liverpool are in now and look what happened, they went on to dominate football for 10 years. Now you add chelsea into the mix. Tell me if they are the same team they were 4 years ago. They have bought their success, nothing wrong with that but it is the truth.

Now liverpool have only the champions league to concetrate on as they are basically knocked out of every other competition, but tell me that united or chelsea wouldn't do the same thing if they were in liverpools position. They would.

Next season will be interesting if liverpool get off to a good start.

Well said...

As I have said countless times in this thread, Liverpool are the most succesful club in the country, and have been especially over the past 7 Years.

With The investment coming in, the new stadium starting to get built, and us finally getting some money, with ANOTHER CL Final to boot..

Liverpool are deffo on the ascendency

This really made me laugh. Liverpool are a team in the ascendency. They have been pretty lame before benitez came. Lets not forget united were in the same position liverpool are in now and look what happened, they went on to dominate football for 10 years. Now you add chelsea into the mix. Tell me if they are the same team they were 4 years ago. They have bought their success, nothing wrong with that but it is the truth.

Now liverpool have only the champions league to concetrate on as they are basically knocked out of every other competition, but tell me that united or chelsea wouldn't do the same thing if they were in liverpools position. They would.

Next season will be interesting if liverpool get off to a good start.

No help?!

We've told you all to stfu. Countless times.

Seriously, you're all as bad as each other.

Bad as one another?

Have I been slandering any other persons place of birth, or home?

Thought not, I don't mind banter guys, but it's getting out of hand now...

Right think this is my third attempt to change topics now:

Leeds go into administration

Leeds United, who were already on the verge of relegation from the Championship, have entered administration, incurring with it a 10-point penalty.

United appointed administrators KPMG who immediately agreed to sell the club to a newly formed company called Leeds United Football Club Limited, the directors of which are Ken Bates, Shaun Harvey and Mark Taylor.

Richard Fleming, joint administrator and KPMG restructuring partner, revealed Leeds' debt totalled £35million.

Fleming told KPMG's website: "We were asked by the board of directors to advise Leeds United on Monday 30th April 2007. The club has experienced significant financial difficulty for some years and was burdened with historic debt and wage structures.

"It was necessary for the club to enter administration as its balance sheet dated 31st March 2007 indicated debts totalling approximately £35million, with a cash injection of approximately £10million required to continue trading.

"Further, Her Majesty's Revenue & Customs recently issued a winding up petition for approximately £5million. If this debt had not been paid by 25th June 2007, the club may have been forced into liquidation."

Football League rules state any club entering administration is to be docked 10 points.

Administrators understand that these points will be deducted from this year's total and not next, thus confirming the club's relegation to League One, but also ensuring, crucially, that The Whites start next season with a clean slate.

Whats the point in imposing the 10 point rule if teams can do this? I reckon the speed at which the adminstators have agreed to Ken Bates' deal only proves they have had this planned all along in the eventuality that they go down....

I think I am. to be honest, I've been giving banter, you have been giving insults and slandering my home city...Get a grip

look, cant u just let the argument go jesus... every1 hear jus wants the thread to go back to normal, but u cant jus seem to let it slide... its honestly gettin boring...

Yeah I agree, like I said it my post above about leeds I've personally tried to change topic 3 times, I like everyone else wanna get to talking about this weeks football and the weekends, which believe it or not involves more than just two teams....

Maybe you to should carry on with your arguements via PM?!

hahahah feck off, fields has wished death on me, u have questioned my intelligence and support in equally agressive manours...

look, cant u just let the argument go jesus... every1 hear jus wants the thread to go back to normal, but u cant jus seem to let it slide... its honestly gettin boring...

Mate, you're the one who keeps digging the argument up. Just piss off.

Let's try this again, shall we?

Penalty for Manchester United. Scored by Ronaldo! w0000 1-0 to United. :)

Let's try this again, shall we?

Penalty for Manchester United. Scored by Ronaldo! w0000 1-0 to United. :)

I HATE HIM!!!!!!

He is too good!!!!!

I HATE HIM!!!!!!

He is too good!!!!!

:laughing:

Ha, you're only re-opening it cos Utd are one up. Back to flukiness for you lot then. :laughing:

Haha, not quite!

I saw your post in the meaningless post of the day thread and remembered "shit, that thread is still locked!"

And almost simultaneously, United converted a penalty. Timing. :D

Dirty tackle ffs, i'll higher a sniper to knock off Ball head! *grabs his spud gun*

That stamp was disgusting......wish I could kill that mofo who did that.

Surprised he didn't get anything for that. At least a yellow.

Still, we're playing pretty shit. Tired, jaded, but the goal has given us a little bit of a lift.

I don't think we'll lose this game. But, there's always the chance with a 1-0 lead that the other team will bring the scores level. We need a second.

Still, we're playing pretty shit. Tired, jaded, but the goal has given us a little bit of a lift.

I don't think we'll lose this game. But, there's always the chance with a 1-0 lead that the other team will bring the scores level. We need a second.

not wid city's form now, lol

Agreed. The match has been pretty dull.