NEurope
Stocka

Football Season 2006/2007

i think your an idiot comparing a defensive midfielder with an attacking winger

ROFL, true, cant compare player like that, but i still think bayern ripped united off, as we all know, english players are overpriced! every time.

if you remember... rio ferdinand 28 million, cannavaro 16 million, nesta 18 million. same with strikers, toni goes for 5 million was it while any other english striker in the prem would have easilly clocked 10-15 million.

It was completely in SUFC's hands to stop in the premiership, they blew.

I think all that SU are after is a little compensation payment, which i think theyll get.

Also on a different matter (kinda old).

Can someone please explain to me why Leeds got 10 points deducted this season instead of next? They were already down so it wasnt realy a penalty and when Rotherham did this the -10 points got carried over to the next season.

It was completely in SUFC's hands to stop in the premiership, they blew.

I think all that SU are after is a little compensation payment, which i think theyll get.

Also on a different matter (kinda old).

Can someone please explain to me why Leeds got 10 points deducted this season instead of next? They were already down so it wasnt realy a penalty and when Rotherham did this the -10 points got carried over to the next season.

Because they did it before the last game of the season the cheating scummy bastards.

I believe they have changed the rules to prevent this now.

yeah, i think the loophole that allows teams to do this has been 'closed' now.

i personally want leeds to get back into the championship next season even though i absolutely hate them, the two games against them last season were probably the best two all season for me.

yeah, i think the loophole that allows teams to do this has been 'closed' now.

i personally want leeds to get back into the championship next season even though i absolutely hate them, the two games against them last season were probably the best two all season for me.

Well with me being a shef wed supporter and working in Leeds it was pretty good :cool:

I doubt theyll come straight back up though, with all thats going on behind closed doors. Ken Bates will probably end up selling the club befor the season starts i think.

i think your an idiot comparing a defensive midfielder with an attacking winger

I beg to differ, yes they are different players, but Ribery is so much better then Hargreaves

I also don't like being called an idiot by someone who can't use proper English on a forum

Feel sorry for Sheff United

PS.I'm Standing By my Claims that Henry is possibly signing unless I hear otherwise

i'm still undecided as to whether or not leeds will come straight back up.

i'd like them to, but they could be as unsuccessful as forest have been in league one i guess.

A logical comparison is possible, it just seems you lack logic and intelligence

let me put it like this so an idiot like you can understand

no defensive midfielder is worth £17 million pounds

Interesting that you point out Vieria and Keane who in their prime (like Hargreaves is supposedly atm) were complete midfielders who also got forward and contributed goals and assists regularly.

Yes English players are over-priced at the moment due to the huge influx of cash from the TV deal, and the point I made originally was that Bayern got the better part of that deal, which I think is the case because they still have van Bommell in central midfield, and now they have one of the worlds best young players all whilst fleecing an english club for more money

You may feel I am an idiot and that's your opinion, but I know that's not the case, and having seen a lot of your posts on this forum over the past month or so, you are one of the most arrogant stuck up assholes I've ever come accross on this forum

A logical comparison is possible, it just seems you lack logic and intelligence

let me put it like this so an idiot like you can understand

no defensive midfielder is worth £17 million pounds

Gattuso a few years back or even maybe today is 20mil+ and does anyone know how much Chelsea got Makalele for from Madrid?

Feel sorry for Sheff United

PS.I'm Standing By my Claims that Henry is possibly signing unless I hear otherwise

Yeh Henry is really going to Liverpool....in your dreams mate. :heh::indeed::love:

We will see i just wish liverpool would start signing some players already and getting rid of the rot. I want the title next season and these players need to be in place for a good pre-season

Alonso.jpg

Xabi Alonso has become the fourth Liverpool player this week to sign a new contract at Anfield after penning a deal which will keep him at the club until 2012.

Alonso.jpg

Xabi Alonso has become the fourth Liverpool player this week to sign a new contract at Anfield after penning a deal which will keep him at the club until 2012.

Sissoko is meant to be signing one soon?

Anyway, I MIGHT have the plans to Liverpool's New Stadium soon,

Once I have them I will post them on here

Good lad.. it would be nice to see the new stadium.. but how MIGHT you be getting these plans?

I don't for one minute believe Henry would be coming to Anfield either. I just think it's rumours that have spiralled out of control.

I will apologize if I turn out to be wrong but, really, can you honestly see it happening? Really?

Good lad.. it would be nice to see the new stadium.. but how MIGHT you be getting these plans?

I don't for one minute believe Henry would be coming to Anfield either. I just think it's rumours that have spiralled out of control.

I will apologize if I turn out to be wrong but, really, can you honestly see it happening? Really?

Some Guy who posts on http://www.ynwa.tv is from America and works for the Architects behind the stadium, he has been spot on about everything reguarding the development of the new stadium. He said although he hasn't seen the plans himself yet, a work mate has and he informed him he will try and send him images of the new stadia, or at least more information reguarding it's structure sometime either today or tommorow.

The Architects are the following company

http://www.hksinc.com/

Very Impressive portfolio I might add

Reguarding Henry, I am willing to stick my neck out based on what I have heard over the past few days, if it doesn't happen, well I was wrong, if it does then great. The possiblity is firmly there however

All I am going to say however is, just because a transfer doesn't happen, doesn't mean it was never going to happen.

I firmly believe something was or still is going on behind the scenes...

Wenger is far too smart to let Henry sign for Liverpool. I can't see it happening at all!

Milan are reportedly after him though!

i would love henry really would, but it looks like a long shot.

Cant wait to see the plans for the stadium though. Americans do know how to build stadiums. they have some of the best in the world.

Cant wait to see the plans for the stadium though. Americans do know how to build stadiums. they have some of the best in the world.

true to a point, I do agree, but a lot of them are bowl like and American stadia do all share common traits that can make them look a bit indentikit.

There must be many Liverpool fans who don't want to leave Anfield, because so much of Liverpool's history belongs at Anfield, even the very formation of Liverpool F.C. was because of Anfield.

I'm sure everyone knows it will be the saddest day in Association Football when the final whistle is blown at Anfield for the final time. Perhaps the fans will sing You'll Never Walk Alone for the very last time, during which you'll be able to taste the tears of everybody there.

Perhaps the last ever game at Anfield should be against Everton. It's only fitting...

it is true. it will be a sad day when liverpool move. But we must compete and to do that we need a bigger stadium.

it is an opportunity to make history at the new ground. I wonder what it will be called?

The Last Game at Anfield will see the whole of Liverpool decending, I'm telling you something it will be one emotional occasion. Around Anfield itself I'd go as far to say that there will be way more than 45,000.

You think The Last Game infront of the old Kop was something.

The last game at Anfield is going to be a whole new kettle of fish, I know for one I'll be sobbing like a little girl during You'll Never Walk Alone.

I read a very good article the other month about how the world will have to saviour Anfield European nights because they are on it's last legs.

As for the name of the new stadium, Part of me wants it to be called Anfield, but the other Stanley Park, because at the end of the day Anfield had it's own memories, no matter what we call it, it will never be Anfield.

Let's create a new legendary ground that will echo through the ages, and have it's own history.

As for the last game V Everton, Fook That right off, might of been there ground but they are always mooching off this Bigger Cousins. I don't really care who we play on the last game as long as we can something to celebrate during our final year, a league title or a European Cup :)

Still waiting on them pictures, I'll keep you posted on when he gets his arse online

Not Everton? Then how about a European Cup winning club like Manchester United? or even Villa? Anfield shouldn't sign off with Liverpool playing a relegation-bound club, it should be a huge match, with a huge English club to boot.

But, it's not up to me, so...

----

Gavin McCann has joined Bolton. Shame, that is, I liked McCann.