N-Europe

Football Season 2006/2007

Stocka

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah im on there aswell flameboy with a different forum, actually doing suprisingly well at the moment, 2nd. Only a few months ago I was second to last in my league.

Yeah I've been next to bottom in mine for ages out of 8, but now done really really well and only 30 points off 3rd!

ZZZZZ.....On another note, I was thinking we should have a fantasy football league next year! I do one on here

http://fantasy.premierleague.com/

with some other mates and you can enter as many leagues as you want, think it would be really good to have an N-Europe site, I'll set it all up and invite everyone...but won't be able to until summer time...

We already have one on there this season..

what ur doing now is changing what u were saying, in fear following the various warnings... of course i cant fully comprehend the liverpool rivarly, as its hugely a local thing and somethin thats atmospheric to that area... surely tho u can still see how my views to go against liverpool fans are shaped after bein in the away end at anfield on that day, right?? however thats not wot u were originally sayin is it? u were comparing me to a lying scots supporter and questioning my loyalty in a smarmy way, which if anything was a wind up to some1 u dont know... if u wud of used this response in the first place, the 'flaming' wud not have happened ;)

Your Ignorant if one incident can change your opinion of a tarnished city...

getting back to football

Sevilla 2 - 0 Osasuna (2-1 agg)

Werder Bremen 1 - 2 Espanyol (1-5 agg)

means we got an all Spanish final in Glasgow for the UEFA cup final as Sevilla aim to become only the second team in the history of the tournament to defend the trophy

I like how ITV bought the rights for the final and now since no english teams are in the final they've shunted it to ITV 4, when at least when the BBC had it they showed it on terrestial

Surely even the most ardent Liverpool fan can see they are just playing for the Champions League. Over a seaon they're not really that good. Plus, when you can't win the Premiership, the FA cup and League Cup are long gone for your team, you can rest all your players and just concentrate on one.

Liverpool are a shadow of their former selves who just cling to the Champions League, but won;'t win the league for the forseeable future.

EDIT: Plus, you've got to laugh at a city full of scallies who whilst their team is being rescued in the semi-final by heir star goalie his home is being turned over by thieves. Scouse b*stards! lol

From my point of view, i couldn't give two hoots wether anyone thought it was exciting...

My heart was racing for the whole 90 minutes when I was in that ground, because I support that team....I wouldn't expect any neutral supporter that night to be entertained, but quite frankly I don't care

Like that banner in Istanbul said

"What you have not achieved, you can never understand"

But no, this argument is about bitter Man Utd and Chelsea fans, crying over their teams, and deciding to cheer themselves up by taking a swipe at us scousers..Pathetic Really

Anyway, you guys heard, Man Utd's sponsor for next season is still A.I.G However it now means, ALMOST.IN.GREECE.

Right seriously, how many pages have been taken up with all you mancs and scousers arguing?! There are 18 other teams in the Premiership you know?! How about we look at the weekends football?!

Saturday, 05 May 2007

Barclays Premiership

Aston Villa v Sheff Utd, 17:15

Everton v Portsmouth, 15:00

Fulham v Liverpool, 15:00

Man City v Man Utd, 12:45

Newcastle v Blackburn, 15:00

Reading v Watford, 15:00

West Ham v Bolton, 15:00

Wigan v Middlesbro', 15:00

plus Arsenal Chelsea on Sunday and of course the Championship finishes on sunday, with the title still up for grabs:

Sunday, 06 May 2007

Barclays Premiership

Arsenal v Chelsea, 16:00

The Coca-Cola Football League Championship

Burnley v Coventry, 13:00

Colchester v Crystal Palace, 13:00

Derby v Leeds, 13:00

Hull v Plymouth, 13:00

Ipswich v Cardiff, 13:00

Leicester v Wolverhampton, 13:00

Luton v Sunderland, 13:00

Preston v Birmingham, 13:00

QPR v Stoke, 13:00

Sheff Wed v Norwich, 13:00

Southampton v Southend, 13:00

West Brom v Barnsley, 13:00

and finally Charlton keep battling at the bottom against Spurs on Monday, c'mon Charlton, can't be having Spurs nicking that Uefa Cup spot off Pompey!

Surely even the most ardent Liverpool fan can see they are just playing for the Champions League. Over a seaon they're not really that good. Plus, when you can't win the Premiership, the FA cup and League Cup are long gone for your team, you can rest all your players and just concentrate on one.

Liverpool are a shadow of their former selves who just cling to the Champions League, but won;'t win the league for the forseeable future.

What's wrong with 'playing for the champions league'? It is, after all, the biggest competition in world club football.

EDIT: Plus, you've got to laugh at a city full of scallies who whilst their team is being rescued in the semi-final by heir star goalie his home is being turned over by thieves. Scouse b*stards! lol

This really made me laugh. Liverpool are a team in the ascendency. They have been pretty lame before benitez came. Lets not forget united were in the same position liverpool are in now and look what happened, they went on to dominate football for 10 years. Now you add chelsea into the mix. Tell me if they are the same team they were 4 years ago. They have bought their success, nothing wrong with that but it is the truth.

Now liverpool have only the champions league to concetrate on as they are basically knocked out of every other competition, but tell me that united or chelsea wouldn't do the same thing if they were in liverpools position. They would.

Next season will be interesting if liverpool get off to a good start.

...liverpool have only the champions league to concetrate on as they are basically knocked out of every other competition, but tell me that united or chelsea wouldn't do the same thing if they were in liverpools position. They would...

QFT... and I'm a Chelsea fan!

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!