N-Europe

Football Season 2006/2007

Stocka

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL Graham Poll stacked it on the build up to the goal and is now limping! hhaahahah well funny.

That's also very good news as he is meant to be the ref for Liverpool Vs Man Utd on sunday so I hope he is out injured and gets replaced as to be honest I think he is one of the worst refs ever.

LOL Graham Poll stacked it on the build up to the goal and is now limping! hhaahahah well funny.

That's also very good news as he is meant to be the ref for Liverpool Vs Man Utd on sunday so I hope he is out injured and gets replaced as to be honest I think he is one of the worst refs ever.

two words, Uriah Rennie.

pissed pissed pissed pissed pissed off. Can't believe our last 3 games. Felt that we didn't deserve to lost any of them.

Oh and the ignorance and stupidity of Chelsea fans gets on my nerves.

ストカ Stocka says:

where as chelsea just spend their russian millions on ready made players

ストカ Stocka says:

who come to chelsea and are worse, aka ballack, shevchenko

Dyson. | "By the Nine! Someone's been murdered!" says:

Dunno how you can say that about Shevchenko

LOL

Maybe, but the big teams are only interested in the Champions League these days mate. :D

It's nice to win, but the Champions League and the Premiership are our main priorities this season :). Arsenal, on the other hand, know that their only chances for silverware this season are the domestic cups.

One of your posts from last month. ;)

I'm happy where Man United are the moment. Would've been nice if we had won the carling cup, but to still be in the Fa Cup and Champions League and first with a nice amount of points at this stage of the season is great! No major injury concerns, either.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=3WoS2YQFZ-s

Best set of late goals ever?

I love you Moria

Just watched the video again, and I must have seen that footage a thousand times, but it still makes me well up. I still get shivers down my spine when you hear the crowd roar when they get the second corner and when they score.

Same here its really weird when it's something that happened 8 years ago!

I love the commentary "Can Manchester United score, they always score" - BAM, equaliser...

"We're headed into golden goal extra time, unless Ole Solsjkaer can conjure up something here" - BAM, winner!

Awesome, awesome night!

Aye, the commentary was great. Man, I really wish I was there that night. :(

Gillette Soccer Saturday is no more for me. Fucking stupid Sky versus Virgin argument. Saturday's are pretty much ruined for me now.

What about Score interactive - never watched it myself so dunno ow it compares!?

Aye, the commentary was great. Man, I really wish I was there that night. :(

Gillette Soccer Saturday is no more for me. Fucking stupid Sky versus Virgin argument. Saturday's are pretty much ruined for me now.

Just watch the BBC Score online.

Or actually watch the football matches online like me :D

You can still get Soccer Saturday on Virgin if you subscribe to Sky Sports. Or alternatively just watch the BBC version, it's actually pretty good :)

Its rubbish compared to SSN. :awesome:

And yeh, watch the match online like Platty said. I love streaming......:bouncy: