N-Europe

Football Season 2006/2007

Stocka

Damn Arsenal are just falling apart.

Be quiet you....:nono:

I don't even wanna talk about it. :nono:

Here's my view that I posted on another forum:

Today's game was unbelievable. We played utter crap. Gilberto losing the ball (he's back to his normal self), Henry doing jack, and the team overall put in a poor performance. Its so frustrating.

I'm actually getting slightly worried about this team and whether or not they can hack it. I do have faith in the team but at times like these for this football club, one has to wonder if we are good enough. The team has so much promise but thats all it is....promise/potential, whatever you want to call it.

The fact is we are not good enough. I don't care whether we'll be good enough in 3 or 4 years, we're playing football for NOW not in a couple of years.

I'll be more then happy if we manage to get 3rd place in the premiership.

Next up is the North London Derby and with Kolo, Senderos and Gallas out, we're back to the normal injury list we're used to having. Oh and maybe add Rosicky to that list.

Definately looking forward to a bright future....

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont forget you got Porto on wednesday. You need a draw or you're out.

And if you dont sort it out soon you may not be in the champions league next year and whats gonna pay for that stadium? Its the end i tell you. Mid table next year, relegation the year after. Players leaving left right and centre.

Oh wait, think that was the dream I had last night. heheeh :heh:

I'm sticking by Wenger

Got to really. He is Arsenal's modern Herbert Chapman, Chapman died before he could finish his job, I don't want us to get rid of Wenger before he's done all he can do.

Its not the managers fault our midfield were non-exitant and half our team can't tell the difference between white and yellow.

Personally I've become very frustrated with Fabregas lately, for a midifelder he doesn't challenge enough, he pulls out of lots of challenges. He always wants the ball on the edge of the box to waste it with a pass that never works. Thats the main fault recently, too many flimsy passes on the edge of the box, what happened to our flowing through ball play? I think Fabregas' decision making recently has been poor too. Maybe Wenger is pushing him too much? Maybe I'm being far too critical?

I'm not blaming one player (if you were thinking that), I think the whole team bar Van Persie and Rosicky were poor (from what I managed to catch of the match).

Fact is we were poor, didn't deserve to win, and need to sort it out before Saturday. If we lose the first derby at the Emirates we will hear no end of it until we die.

Yeah, C'mon Patrice! I've really grown to love this guy. If i had to name my most impressive or valuable player this season, it would be this guy, Evra. Glad to see him get his first goal.

I'm shocked about the Arsenal defeat, though. The problems definitely lie defensively, and i think that they concede too many goals.

Correct me if i'm wrong, but didn't you get hammered 3-1 by Bolton the week before?

Oh yeah, forgot. Ok so the second time we'd let in more than one goal in a game. So its not solely a defencive flaw. I think the midfield is to blame personally.

Oh yeah, forgot. Ok so the second time we'd let in more than one goal in a game. So its not solely a defencive flaw. I think the midfield is to blame personally.

I think you could do with maybe an extra defender, just to add some influence on the back line. Evra, Vidic and the comeback of Heinze have worked wonders for Manchester United. I just don't think that there is that kind of prescence on the Arsenal defence.

I think you could do with maybe an extra defender, just to add some influence on the back line. Evra, Vidic and the comeback of Heinze have worked wonders for Manchester United. I just don't think that there is that kind of prescence on the Arsenal defence.

arsenals defence is non-existant, totally shambolic. it was clear against bolton and fulham. they struggle in every match and only manage to win the odd game. the table position reflects on their preformances. poor poor team.

to improve they need better defence and a more solid midfield. and just to make things worse, their subs ench is probably worse than uniteds and we do have a bad bench line up.

arsenals defence is non-existant, totally shambolic. it was clear against bolton and fulham. they struggle in every match and only manage to win the odd game. the table position reflects on their preformances. poor poor team.

to improve they need better defence and a more solid midfield. and just to make things worse, their subs ench is probably worse than uniteds and we do have a bad bench line up.

Don't be an idiot.

Just read some rumours about Schevchenko (spel?) wanting to go back to Milan. Made me lol :P

I said that to my brother right at the start of the season. I had a feeling he wouldn't fit in.

Don't be an idiot.

I think he makes some good points. As Stocka said, when Arsenal have their 4 main defenders, they're pretty much safe. When they don't have the majority of the back 4, they are vunerable.

I'm not sure what i feel about their midfield. There's no denying that their is talent their, but i still don't see a driving force there that can influence the rest of the team. There is no Vieira type character.

I think one of the problems is the overuse of the 4-5-1 formation. When we use it we keep the ball well, but have problems finishing (especially when it's just Adebayor alone up front). I think since we beat Man Utd using that formation Wenger has stuck to it at times when I really think he shouldn't. I want a classic 4-4-2 against Spurs, and no dropping Fabregas or Henry thank you! Man I hope Gallas is back for the Chelsea game.

Edit: uh oh http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=432345&CPID=8&clid=3&lid=2&title=Fresh+Henry+concern

i really think arsenal will lose to spurs on saturday. and if they play like they did against fulham when it comes to chelsea, somone will take a hammering, hope you lot can pull something out of the bag to slow chelsea down.

Man Utd capture Larsson on loan

Well this is completely out of blue!

Surely this can only be a good thing, after all he's got bags of experience and is now a Champion League winner, hopefully give us some more quality up front!

I just visited skysportsnews just now, and i saw this. Was just about to post it.

This is unexpected! But very, very welcome. :)

Man Utd capture Larsson on loan

Well this is completely out of blue!

Surely this can only be a good thing, after all he's got bags of experience and is now a Champion League winner, hopefully give us some more quality up front!

It mentions O'Neill tried to get him. That's...pretty annoying. We could do with some strikers, y'know, strikers that can actually score!

Date to remember:

13 January = back to school with Manchester United. :(