NEurope
Nintendork

The flap development..

I'm not sure, the inside of the flap itself looks like it's at a dodgy angle.

If nintendo want everythig all smooth it looks that way from all the pics ive seen, then why have this behind a flap, unlesss the flap aprt will actually come off, i dont know it wont keep to the thing they want by having the flap open while playing games, thats if it just swings open.

aside from that, i have nothing to say

The first holographic drives for standard PC's are due to be released this year. $10,000. There is no way in hell anything holographic is going to be around for atleast 5 years.

ITS RAINING. Oh and thats not the camera. That is still coming in a wireless hand held form.

ITS RAINING. Oh and thats not the camera. That is still coming in a wireless hand held form.

That's probably for the best, because you could always prop the camera up next to the console for eye-toy style functions.

And yes, thank God it's raining. The amount I sweated yesterday was disgusting.

Not buying it, but i'll wait till Nintendo say other wise.

Oh and to those wondering how they'll get their pictures on the Wii - SD cards.

A) the Wii on display were all dummies @ E3

B) The case was deemed an unfinished design

C) Cameras can get a heck of a lot smaller

I call camera for face mapping and SD card slot for Wii game saves

Im still hoping (against hope) for that 3D holomatrix projection thingy!

man, this is old.... and fake... IT;S A BAD PHOTOSHOP JOB, and it would be realy stupid to put a camera IN the console itself. If there would be a camera it would come seperate ofcourse... Some people are so easy to fool..

This can´t ever be a camera, cause the flap is done to be closed and the console to be in a desk and not pointing to you.

I don't believe the flap just has SDcards, but it won't be a camera.

What if the little flap isn't a flap, but the top of pull-up handle, a la wheeled suitcase...

Then everyone would by like "OMGWTFBBQ".

I reckon it is what they say it is, SD slot, USB slot (for an infra red wireless keyboard so you don't have to turn the console around), and a camera, on which it bases your face in Wii sports, and maybe also an online profile.

You might be wong

Nintendo could sell some sort of camera, but they would be stupid to place it in the console for the simple reason that people will place that console on different locations. There are some interesting rumors. This one is so stupid.

Just because a word says backstage, people think it's real. If you can't tell this is real, you better hope it isn't real.

Nintendo could sell some sort of camera, but they would be stupid to place it in the console for the simple reason that people will place that console on different locations. There are some interesting rumors. This one is so stupid.

Just because a word says backstage, people think it's real. If you can't tell this is real, you better hope it isn't real.

lets wait and see what it is

that pic looked so real NOT its simply a sd card and dvd widget slot NOTHING MORE NOTHING LESS

that pic looked so real NOT its simply a sd card and dvd widget slot NOTHING MORE NOTHING LESS

Whats a widget

Wackman, you do have a point, Nintendo might sell the camera seperately. There is no doubt a camera will be availible for the Wii, but you havent shown evidence to support your claim that the picture of the supposed camera is photoshop.

With the sensor bay and various Wiimote configurations, I can't see that they would also release a seperate camera. IF there is a camera, it'll be under the Mysterious Flaps of Sony's Ultimate Fate.

Do I think its a camera? Nope. I think a camera would be more suited to the DS line up - and ultimately have some Wii Functionality. I think its a nice, covered little bay for our SD Card.