NEurope
canand

Has anybody pre-ordered their Wii yet?

I get mine for X-Mas but I can play on it a bit when I come back after I get it on Launch night

I can't decide whether to preorder one from Gameplay and hope it comes a day early or go in at midnight to get one from GAME....

I can't decide whether to preorder one from Gameplay and hope it comes a day early or go in at midnight to get one from GAME....

go into game

I havent seen anywhere yet that will accept pre-orders mostly because Nintendo havent set a date or price yet. Make no mistake as soon as you can pre-order I will.

Ive ordered mine at "Toys R Us" in Australia. They are having a big promo, signs averywhere. It includes a free Wii release game.

They stated release will be early November.

go into game

Because Game were the only store (including online and off) that got each of their 360 pre-orders fullfilled.

I'll stop now.

I get mine for X-Mas but I can play on it a bit when I come back after I get it on Launch night

This will be TORTURE! I tested my DS from USA launch before christmas, then had torture waiting.

I tested my Japanese White PSP before christmas and guess what TORTURE!

Don't put yourself through this!

This will be TORTURE! I tested my DS from USA launch before christmas, then had torture waiting.

I tested my Japanese White PSP before christmas and guess what TORTURE!

Don't put yourself through this!

My mum said I can have it Christmas and get some more games for Christmas

and Ashley Game is a good shop

I'll pre-order it at my local gamestore once the price is revealed. I think it's still soon enough then although even demand for the GC was high at launch day here.

Same here. I've always used Gameplay! but somethings telling me to go for my local Gamestation or Game.

I'm worried we may have snow and it will delay delivery if i preorder from Gameplay....

Also Gameplay didn't do bundles with the 360 for example and i want to try and save as much as possible as theres quite a few games i like the look off. Oh and it won't come a day earlier, consoles never do!

:)

Nope, just gonna wander into town on launch day and pick it up. Don't see the point of pre-ordering to be honest, doubt it'll sell out.

Nope, just gonna wander into town on launch day and pick it up. Don't see the point of pre-ordering to be honest, doubt it'll sell out.

mmmm. I think your going to be in for a shock.

I believe there will be more demand for this then the 360 and less supply. It will be the Xmas gift of 2006.

I'm running to my local shop immediately when preorders open! :awesome:

Yeah my PSP did not come a day earlier, I got it from http://www.game.co.uk

You usually get stuff early from gameplay not game.Game don't usually send things our early unless you canceled your order from gameplay and ordered it from game and I picked it up wrong.

I get games early from Game before the I got the PSP

Cool ,I never get games early from them.I think the only game I actually got early from them was WW which was a week odd early.Nice surprise but hasn't happened to me since.

I can see myself not managing to get one before Xmas due to high demand and I wouldn't get my preorder or something :(

I don't think I'll pre-order it anytime soon. Maybe a few weeks before launch, but otherwise I'll just walk into the shop and buy it. It's not going to sell out, especially here.