N-Europe

I don't know about you...

ViPeR

...but i've noticed the Wii name being slapped from here, to eternity when it really isn't necessary. I was chatting to Fierce_Link about it and he agrees with me. It's overkill and just makes it boring. What i'm talking about is people/reporters/news sites, sticking 'wii' instead of the standard 'we' wherever they can. How long is this going to go on for, because I for one am getting pretty tired of seeing every thread/news going something like "What colour consoles will wii get?" or "What wiill the price be?"

same thing happened when mortal kombat in magazines(no internet for me then:angry: ).

'KOME to your doom' or 'KHOOSE your Kharacter'

gamesmaster mag was the worst for this

same thing happened when mortal kombat in magazines(no internet for me then:angry: ).

'KOME to your doom' or 'KHOOSE your Kharacter'

gamesmaster mag was the worst for this

Ahhh I forgot about GamesMaster and Wortal Comeback (ok I'll stop). They used to have so many cometitions on the tv with MK...

Wii jokes/puns are getting alrite.....don't get as pissed off as I was before, getting quite used to it.

The worst has to be the "Greystation" in NOM....man that used to REALLY piss me off and I was only around 12 at the time, and I still hate it.

Lets not forget the oh der wonderful Gaystation Poo.

Although they could have made it the Gaystation Thwii. Although that just sounds stupid... so they probably would have done it.

EDIT: Oh yeah it was the Greystation... Gaystation came from somewhere though. Probably smart writing - making us think of hte word without typing it. Bet they're right happy with that English degree now.