Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Games you regret getting...

Shoe

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought I was alone on this but it appears not - Wave Race Blue Storm. I dont understand what all the fuss was about, its usually in top 20 gamecube game lists. Why?

I think the 64 version was good for its time though, still have it.

My Smugglers Run was 7 pound as well , wasn't worth it.

HAHA!!! I got it for £7 too and it's complete crap! Such a waste of time

Waverace - Dull, dull, dull

Metroid Prime - The only game that was highly praised and I just couldn't get into

Worms 3D - Oh dear, go back to 2D. Please!

Donkey Konga - Damn GAME and their offer of the week. £20 and it's still dire! (I actually kept this one.)

And many others along with these that I can't think of that I brought back.

Btw, what was the glitch in PoP:Warrior Within that fucked it up for so many people? Is it in the PS2/Xbox version?

Yes, i generally get slated for my opinion on this one, but i just dont like Metroid games. I thought this one would differ from Prime. But I found it as dull as the first. Yay, more scanning :shock:

echos isn't as good as the original.the oroginal prime starts off slow but really gets better,I don't know how anyone could hate it.

Hunters sucks balls though

My brother bought Splinter Cell 3 years ago. We haven't played it in 3 years.

There are some games we should sell as no-one plays them, not even to have a look back and play for a bit. Use the money we get from them to buy an Xbox 360. But being the youngest out of 4 brothers (2 of which play & buy games) no fecker will listen to ya.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!