N-Europe

Phantasy Star Universe.

Caris

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This does look really good and it's to be a Nov release for Eu.I would get for PS2 but can't go online,no modem.PC might be to slow to run and I don't have a 360.I really wish it would come out for the Wii,it would be a great fit with the control.What to do what to do...

This does look really good and it's to be a Nov release for Eu.I would get for PS2 but can't go online,no modem.PC might be to slow to run and I don't have a 360.I really wish it would come out for the Wii,it would be a great fit with the control.What to do what to do...

PSO-World have this down as the minimum specs needed for PSU:

Operating System: Win 2k/Win XP

Processor: 1.6 GHz Pentium 4

RAM: 256 MB

Video Card: 3D card with 64 MB of VRAM

Direct X 9.0c

Hard Drive Space: 8.0 GB

Network Connection: Broadband

DVD-ROM only

^

Yeah, though I seriousely would still want psu, even if the graphics were not improved. I just need new levels, and .. well, more of the same. It pains me that PSU will not have splitscreen multiplayer, though.

Yeah I had some great times with the cube version on splitscreen. We spent all night going through all the levels and getting the little red boxes. I got a Grass Assasin arms and was rubbing it in to my mates. We just killed the last boss and then the screen went black and we lost all of the data. I didnt know whether to laugh or cry.

Yeah I had some great times with the cube version on splitscreen. We spent all night going through all the levels and getting the little red boxes. I got a Grass Assasin arms and was rubbing it in to my mates. We just killed the last boss and then the screen went black and we lost all of the data. I didnt know whether to laugh or cry.

Really? That never happened to me. Did your GC die? Anyway, I played the DC version to death before playing the GC version. I will get PSU for xbox360, I think. If not, I'll get it for PC, and connect my xbox360 controller on pc. (Then we may be able to play local network, maybe?)

I also can't wait for this. Apprently your mags (the're called partner machinery this time) eventually turn into full characters that you can take into battle to help you out.

pm01zh6.jpgpm05rj2.jpg

That little robot thing on the left hand picture should turn into thething standing on the right.

Also I thought this was cool, of all the different things you can put in your room, theres a Sonic doll figure:

sonicny3.jpg

You can also have your own shop selling weapons that you found. You don't have to be there to sell stuff too, so you could go to your shop to see such and such weapon has been sold.

Agh, bring it out HERE on the 31st, i want this game.

Have recommended specs been released?

Sure thing:

Required:

Operating System: Windows 2000 with SP4

CPU: Pentium 4 1.6 GHz

RAM: 256 MB

Disk Space: 9 GB

Video Card: 3D Card with 64 MB of VRAM

DVD Drive: DVD Drive capable of reading 2 Layer Discs

DirectX: DirectX 9.0c

Connection: Broadband above 256 kbps

Recommended:

Operating System: Windows XP with SP2

CPU: Pentium 4 2.6 GHz

RAM: 512 MB

Disk Space: 9 GB

Video Card:3D Card with 128 MB of VRAM

DVD Drive: DVD Drive capable of reading 2 Layer Discs

DirectX: DirectX 9.0c

Connection: Broadband above 256 kbps

I totally forgot to post this a few days ago,but there's a chance it will come out on the Wii

Interview with Takao Miyoshi :

PSOW: Are there any plans to bring Phantasy Star Universe to other platforms, such as the Nintendo Wii or Sony's Playstation 3?

Takao Miyoshi: We are not thinking about it for the Wii or Playstation 3 at this time. I think we may take a closer look at those platforms after we get some feedback from you guys in regards to how you will be able to play on those platforms and what would make the game enjoyable on them.

Would you like to bring the game to these platforms?

Takao Miyoshi: (smiling and making sword striking gestures) Yeah, it would be a lot of fun to play the game with the Wii controller. You could do it with the PS3 controller also (imitates playing on a motion sensitive PS3 controller, appearing to have lost control while tilting left and right rapidly and making loud exclamation noises). It would be nice to play a driving area with a controller like that, maybe something that snakes around on the ground.

Here's hoping.This game looks fantastic.Cause i'm considering getting a 360 I'll definently get this if not maybe the PS2 and i'll buy an Adapter or something.I need this game.

I totally forgot to post this a few days ago,but there's a chance it will come out on the Wii

Interview with Takao Miyoshi :

Here's hoping.This game looks fantastic.Cause i'm considering getting a 360 I'll definently get this if not maybe the PS2 and i'll buy an Adapter or something.I need this game.

I don't think it'd be worth putting it out on the PS3 since the PS3 can play PS2 games, it'd only benefit from the tilt controller really however a Wii version would be great. I've read a few times that when you use a gun is PSU, you can use a first person perspective, so the Wii controller would be perfect for that and of course sword slashing like the producer said.

BTW here's a link to a Japanese comercial for PSU.:

http://www.jeux-france.com/downloads6224_win1_pub-phantasy-star-universe.html

I think that adverts a bit crap.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!