NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
DiemetriX

Your favorite "Bad" game?

I thought Nightfire was great, my sister loved it aswell, I think I played Multiplayer on that more than on Timesplitters (though I liked TS better). Nightfire had those awesome guided missiles, and those Remote Helicopters and Tanks that were hella fun. It wasn't that bad of a game either, it got 6/10 in Edge who're famous for their stingy scoring, and about 8.5 in IGN. So quit yer bitching! :heh:

It annoyed me even more because TS2 was so much better and all the n00bs didnt like it because they couldnt do dual analogue! The only reason anyone EVER liked nightfire was because it was a bond game (and it wasnt even based on a bond film ffs!)

.........i can do the opposeit easily

i didnt think theme park world for ps1 was THAT bad.thats all i can think of

It annoyed me even more because TS2 was so much better and all the n00bs didnt like it because they couldnt do dual analogue! The only reason anyone EVER liked nightfire was because it was a bond game (and it wasnt even based on a bond film ffs!)

Er...of course you could do dual analog, I'm not sure whether it was the standard or not, but you could definately change the settings to support dual analog.

Er...of course you could do dual analog, I'm not sure whether it was the standard or not, but you could definately change the settings to support dual analog.

Yea i know, its just that they all changed it to single analogue to become the default (i never had the game, i always used to go round and play it). Anyway they couldnt play ts2 anyway becasue the ycouldnt kepp up with the pace.

Still, its not that bad, the best part was fireing a guided missile from the top building on that level with the cable cars.

Holy crap, I just remebered 2 GREAT games that for some reason never got to be famous.

Neverhood, by Dreamwrorks, was a point and click game with a great visual style and humor.

neverhood.jpg

nhood1.gif

the other one is LBA2 (Little Big Adventure 2) by Activision, for me this was Zelda on PC, it had nice graphics, a good relaxing story, great musics and voice work for most parts of the game, incredible for a game of its time (1997).

twinsensodyssey.jpg

lba2-3.jpg

They're not bad games but for some reason they never got out of the shadow, I recommend everyone to play them.

I thought Nightfire was great, my sister loved it aswell, I think I played Multiplayer on that more than on Timesplitters (though I liked TS better). Nightfire had those awesome guided missiles, and those Remote Helicopters and Tanks that were hella fun. It wasn't that bad of a game either, it got 6/10 in Edge who're famous for their stingy scoring, and about 8.5 in IGN. So quit yer bitching! :heh:

Same here. I played NightFire waaay more than Timesplitters2. Timesplitters 2 just felt weird. The pace of it, the damage the weapons had. It felt cheap and it didn't feel great to play.

I loved the multiplayer on Nightfire. Very under-rated.

Holy crap, I just remebered 2 GREAT games that for some reason never got to be famous.

Neverhood, by Dreamwrorks, was a point and click game with a great visual style and humor.

neverhood.jpg

nhood1.gif

the other one is LBA2 (Little Big Adventure 2) by Activision, for me this was Zelda on PC, it had nice graphics, a good relaxing story, great musics and voice work for most parts of the game, incredible for a game of its time (1997).

twinsensodyssey.jpg

lba2-3.jpg

They're not bad games but for some reason they never got out of the shadow, I recommend everyone to play them.

jesus christ, my 50 year old uncle was telling me about this game like 5 years ago.

Wow, I try to think back to the N64 days, I had so many games I can't even remember half of them :shock:

I guess I'll go with S.C.A.R.S. Its the first game that comes to mind.

Or perhaps The New Tetris :smile:

Kirby's Air Ride. People being unable to see past graphics, they annoying.

Graphics?!

I've heard things of just crapness. I've stayed open minded though and may get it.

Edit: Okay, I've ordered it now.

ISS 2

(Was the game I got with the Gamecube for my birthday in May 2002, and although it feels crap to begin with, persist and get a feel for it and it can be enjoyable!)

V-Rally 99 Edition

(I've heard many people voice the fact they thought this game was terrible. I got this one Christmas along with Goldeneye 007 and it remains my favourite rally game to this day :heh: ..memories are a wonderful thing!)

No games are really "bad" since everyone in this world has different taste.

People judging games because of reviews should stop.

I´ve played countless games that have gotten horrible reviews and loved them. I´ve also played a lot of games getting great reviews and hated them to no end.

Just because a game gets low score doesn´t mean it´s bad and vice versa.

I did enjoy Mission:Impossible as I used to put in cheats every time I played it. This included Invincibility, a Rocket Gun and a Uzi 9mm.

Micromachines v4!honestly this is every way as good as mashed depite getting a 5.5 from gamespot.Why wasn't the ds version ever reviewed?

oh I played Little Big adventure to death almost.. and tried the demo for neverhood... favorite bad game.. hmmm.. well hybrid heaven and body harvest.. really liked the plot twists of hybrid heaven.. it was almost too much

like when you halfway thru climb out of your disguise and continue as a new character

Shadowman on the N64, I loved that game but just remember the never-ending loading screens which I thought wern't meant to exist on a cartridge.

Body Harvest was sweet, you guys are bringing back some old memories :)

Chip and dale rescue rangers on the Nes

:o I loved this game, remember Duck Tails aswell? Saw some screenies of it the other day, can't belive how long I spent on that game.

Micromachines v4!honestly this is every way as good as mashed depite getting a 5.5 from gamespot.Why wasn't the ds version ever reviewed?

It's not out yet? Looked good to me, I loved V3 hard.

Broken Sword? Myst? Rez..? I liked all of them.. regarded by the masses as boring.

Personally I consider them all great games but many would strongly disagree.

Sign in to follow this