Sign in to follow this  
Blackfox

Return of the Great CE Quiz!

[To ME] Round 11 matey :)

YAYEZ!

[To TySonToast] Round 11 is yours

CRIEZ!

¿¿longermessagenow??

I checked the first page, and I'm not down for a future round. Apologies for laco of coherencie, have some medals.

_____

|| ||

correct thats mine all answered congats to all you googlers out there :p

1.bloc party keep protesting that it will take a long amount of time, but precisely how many years will it take? POINT TO GMAC!

2. how many of the magic numbers are obese? POINT TO MONOPOLY!

3.As well as having little regard for her personal hygiene, tracey emin also has an unmade BLANK POINT TO MEIK!

4.Much to his delight, bowser57 has been proposed to by two members of this forum recently, who are they? POINT TO BOWSER!

5.on Monday night we will see an eclipse, but who was it that famously brought it to the world’s attention that one can also have a total eclipse of the heart? POINT TO BLACKFOX!

6.“It was a queer, sultry summer, the summer they electrocuted the Rosenburgs, and I didn’t know what I was doing in New York.â€

“The eyes and the faces all turned themselves towards me, and guiding myself by them, as by a magical thread, I stepped into the roomâ€.

Now don’t be alarmed, there’s no need to ring a bell because I left the door a-jar, but I was quoting the opening and closing sentences of an incredibly famous novel. What novel was it? POINT TO EMO!

7. Kelly Clarkson has been upset “since u been goneâ€, but she'd really appreciate it if she knew how to spell. can you help her? POINT TO ZATOICHI!

8. what day of the week is heat magazine released? POINT TO SOAG!

9. playstation, playstation 2, playstation _____. fill the blank. POINT TO HAVER!

10. who are the women in my sig and avatar? POINT TO ATHRILLER!

5.on Monday night we will see an eclipse, but who was it that famously brought it to the world’s attention that one can also have a total eclipse of the heart?

the lovely Bonnie Tyler

fuck you foxie :p

Sign in to follow this