NEurope
Sarka

Super Paper Mario

I'm looking for some worker for the underground exploration team, i've found the camera man but it's another guy I need and can't find him, and it's getting annoying. Any one help?

I know what you mean that whole level is a nightmare due to the amount of mine cars. Have you been in a mine car and press A to flip into 3D? There is a secret tunnel which the mine car goes off into once you in 3D. If its not that then im stumped.

i nee help on chapter 2-3 or 4 where you have to get the rupys do you really have to press the block 1000000 times ti'll you can go to the next chapter

i nee help on chapter 2-3 or 4 where you have to get the rupys do you really have to press the block 1000000 times ti'll you can go to the next chapter

Nah there's an easier way. Have you got the pixl that lets you turn really really thin in that chapter yet?

What you do is, go up to the left hand side and flip into 3D, then you can climb up to a different level, use the thin pixl and enter a vault with all the rubys you need. But to open it you need a code which you 'buy' from someone. Sometihng like 1000 rubys it is for the code.

Also thanks a lot for that Hero, it did the trick!

no you don't...errr... a clue thats subtle....try flipping at the end of corridors...plus chat to your fellow slaves...

I know what you mean that whole level is a nightmare due to the amount of mine cars. Have you been in a mine car and press A to flip into 3D? There is a secret tunnel which the mine car goes off into once you in 3D. If its not that then im stumped.

Huh? I only remember 2 mine-cart rides in that entire level...

Well just reached chapter 6 and so far seems like a very cynical way of extending the game? seriously 99? and wheres my save points?!!!

Rest assured, you don't actually have to beat 99 guards ;p

Still though... very poorly executed chapter.

seriously was expecting to... there was that fighting tournament in thousand year old door that was just the same but that was actually good....

There is only 2 but in one of them you had to flip into 3D just before you go into a cart, one without the big loops but there was like a boulder hanging from the bottom so you couldn't pass it unless in 3D.

You do if you want all the cards though. It was easy but annoying, so boring.

You do if you want all the cards though. It was easy but annoying, so boring.

well I can't see myself doing that then!

on 5-4 now...will be playing it loads tonight as got tomorrow off...aiming to complete by tomorrow morning...doubt it but worth a try...ready for skate.

There is only 2 but in one of them you had to flip into 3D just before you go into a cart, one without the big loops but there was like a boulder hanging from the bottom so you couldn't pass it unless in 3D.

Strange, I could've sworn I went through it in 3D ànd later on in 2D.

edit: Aaaaaand I'm done. Took me 4 days, 4-5 hours of gameplay a day.

There were definitely parts I loved, but some undeniable flaws make me hope the next Paper Mario game will go back to the old format.

just done 6-1 thank fuk you dont have to kill all the guards :o was getting worried at stage 15+ that would be going on for ages.

just done 6-1 thank fuk you dont have to kill all the guards :o was getting worried at stage 15+ that would be going on for ages.

Has anyone actually done this whole level? What do you get at the end?

Has anyone actually done this whole level? What do you get at the end?

hero i beleive has and you get a card......w00p de freaking d00

Yeah you get a set of cards for your collection. The tournys easy but its very very tedious. It wouldnt been half as bad if the next contestant just came to you but you have to keep going through the doors and to the next battle.

I'm trying to do the 99 duels but I need more HP before I do that. I think i'm gonna have to level grind to the 30s.

I really loved the game at first and the concept of flipping into 3D but even since the chapter with the cragnons or something, I've liked this less and less. It feels so repetitive going about looking for things with no straight path. Then with the whole Overthere thing aswell...

2D side scrollers is not for exploring Nintendo!

Well I have finally completed this and below are my final views...SPOILERS...

To be honest this game has really left me feeling hollow and a bit disappointed...

It was neither enough of a Super Mario game or enough a Paper Mario game. The platforming was not at all challenging largely due to the RPG health system and levelling up... meaning there were no really do or die leaps as you'd simple respawn where you jumped from...and the enemies never really challenged as you constantly get stronger at a much faster rate...

Also it was pretty gutting how a lot of the paper moves were taken out...I mean what happened to the paper plane? I know we weren't expecting them, but their inclusion would have been much loved....I also miss some of the neat paper animations that have gone. Like how come everytime you enter a house its the same animation and when you stay at an inn what happened to awesome looking switch to 2.5D and Mario slots into bed like a piece of paper....just these little touches made 1000 year door more of a joy to look at...

Never before has a game revelled in retro styling with quite such gaul...Very few developers would dare to use black lines so abundantly...and whilst I do like the fact that Nintendo has done this, I don't like the idea that it extends to Flipside and it's inhabitants, there is not one memorial character in the game, whereas thousand year door was littered with them... and who can forget some of the great non traditional levels like the train level from that game where you played Sherlock Holmes....they are all missing from here...

Also Chapter 6 was perhaps the single most uninspiring, unimpressive, repetitive, awful game lengthier that has ever existed...follow that with Chapter 7 which largely consisted of jumping on clouds.. and looking for apples GREAT! I almost threw my wiimote when Dementio made me run through snippets of levels I had already completed...

Don't get me wrong I did enjoy it just there was a lot missing that could have made it better and is just that bit too long considering how much padding there is. Either make the game shorter, or give us more decent content....

Finally the games humour was incredibly well placed and develivered. Although even that perhaps peaked around Chapter 3/Chapter 4 (like a lot of the game)

Jeezes, at stage 6-1 I beat 10 guards then I quit. If I knew I didnt have to beat a 100 then I would have continued. I guess my brain was haunted by writing "please" too many times.

I did not find Flipside very interesting. I dont see what is so funny about having to walk all over the place trying to find the funny. Not knowing where to go or what to do makes it a bit tedious.

You don't need to beat all 100. Just a few more and you are done.