N-Europe

Nintendo Conference Disscussion

Mokong

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DS Lite was confirmed for Europe on June 23rd, it was in an IGN video blog with the Australia and US release dates - Everyone seems to have missed it.

I hope that's true, when did the video blog come out? And most importantly, is this even official (Australia and US is, but the European one still seems kinda mysterious since Nintendo hasn't had anything to say to it)?

oh yeah rite!!! I can picture that happening in a million years!! Last console me mum aver bought me was the N64!!!for xmas:santa:

OMG, Conser is the N64 kid!

OH MY GOOOD, NINTENDO SIXTY FOOOUUUURRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When I saw the box under the wrapper I didnt scream or anything. But I had the biggest smile Ive had on my face. I was too happy to jump up and down. The next few days were dedicated to Mario 64, I actually lost track of what day it was.

I knew I was getting an N64 for Xmas 'cos I went with my parents to buy the thing. I even got to play it before Xmas because I said I wanted to make sure it worked! Made waiting for it even longer after I had played it though

DS Lite was confirmed for Europe on June 23rd, it was in an IGN video blog with the Australia and US release dates - Everyone seems to have missed it.

Hope that date is true. I really want a DS Lite bad even though I don't need one!

okay ill admit xmas morning went something like that - but not quite as extreme!!!:p lol!

i was like that when my Wind Waker came in the post 3days early!!!

but me mom never had a video camera so cant show u guys!:grin: