NEurope
Mokong

Nintendo Conference Disscussion

So what do you expect for the next few days?

They said that 27 games was playable, and even more games shown through video. So we will probably see a SSB-video ...

I want a tales of wii, that would make my day and I can sleep for the rest of the week only waking up to go to work, eat + clean myself. Forget crystal chronicles. It still has that young hero look to it. I think they could have added at least one ff XIII style character.

Oh for pity's sake I'm sick to death of this cocking kiddy games/adult games debate. Does everyone loose their imagination at the age of 18 (when they can buy games with boobies in!!!!!!!!!!!)? An adult game to me is one which doesn't insult my intelligence with obvious gameplay and shoddy glitches, no matter how brightly coloured or cutesy eyed it may be. No blood in red steel? *sobs into his cock* Maybe theyve put all the blood into mario galaxy and we'll be seeing some totally unbearable, Irreversable-style violence involving a goomba and a fire extinguisher.

Some of these so-called adults need to grow up... I know I have. I've been drinking.

On a high note...! I thought what Ninty showed was awesome :) A new metroid's always welcome, Disaster looks promising, Hammer could be an awesome Arcadey/gauntlet legendsy/freedom fightersy/smash TV...ey Online gem!! And Mario? AHHHH!!! Looks so cool, like mini levels each on a planet, and it seemed to me like you could fly from one to another in real time :D

Ive just watched the IGN trailers and Isaw the conferece live. I really envy you all. when I'll be in a submarine, you will be playing Wii. I will still buy it and play whenever Im home though. Im numb fom absinthe so sorry for any typos. Damn I love Nintendo and Absinthe

Damn I love Nintendo and Absinthe

"After the fist glass you see things as they are not. After the second, you see things as you wish they were. But afer the third glass you see things as they really are, and that is the most terrible experience of them all!" Oscar Wilde.

Fellow dabbler in the delightful green liquid, I salute thee.

Back on topic: Nintendo is nice.

Is that legal?

Just so I know.

I think it is for 'press only'.

However its all over the boards at gamefaqs.

erm...probably not then ::shrug:

So there's no need to post at the blog anymore now right? Bandwidth shouldn't be a problem now. And besides I don't even know if you people are going there, no feedback at all :S Hope it helped unclutter the servers.

Where can I download the conference and/or videos for the games presented without registering anywhere? I already have the Mario and Red Steel videos, gotten from YouSendIt and IGN respectively, but want more, like Disaster and MP3, for instance. And the whole conference too, I'd like to rewatch the intro (Shigsy dancing was PRICELESS) and some more stuff.

I still have here the E3 conference from last year ("You say you want a revolution? Well, we've got one!"), and I downloaded it from Revo-Europe, if I remember correctly.

wii tony hawk

1.jpg

3.jpg

wtf ... looks pretty crappy ... hell even gc can do better

Lol agreed, Im no graphics whore but even this game put me on a downer when I first set my eyes on it.

just as well I cant even properly stand on a skateboard let alone being a fan of Tony Hawk games.

I have to say that all 3 press conferences left me underwhelmed. I wont even go on about the Sony one which was a disgrace, the Nintendo one was just confusing and the Microsoft one i could have planned myself. Super Paper Mario, Game of the Show? It gets my vote!

If you watch the IGN interview the bloke says that they are slowly layering this game with effects and touching it up so it will look better. From what I saw of this in motion is looks quite fun

im not really happy with down hill jam but i wasn't going to buy it anyway the ds version nearly looks the same.

Oh for pity's sake I'm sick to death of this cocking kiddy games/adult games debate. Does everyone loose their imagination at the age of 18 (when they can buy games with boobies in!!!!!!!!!!!)?

At no point did I mention boobies, and you are clearly missing my point. My perception is that a child of say 13 years old, isn't my first choice for saving the world you know. I'm looking more forward to FF 3 than this, but its probably because its the same old same old, hopefully without the need for 4 ds'.

I am quite disappointed by the conference itself (not because of the games):

- Too short

- No Super Smash Brothers even though it "should" be a launch game

- Only a very small clip show with not more than a few seconds of footage

- No price announcement

- No launch date

- Nothing about the virtual console

- Nothing about Nintendos online plans

- Smaller games are fun but lack decent graphics like the mini sport game

I am pleased with the games - many of them sound very promising and no matter what happens I need that Super Mario Galaxy game as soon as possible. On the other hand most games have been showed only for a few seconds or like "Disaster" only as a CG video. I expected more especially for core gamers because after all the casual gamers don't watch E3.

Concerning news and information I would say the MS press conference is the winner followed by Sony. They spilled the beans .... HD-DVD, GTA4, Price, Launch, ...

When it comes to games and the entertaining factor Nintendo wins followed by Microsoft. Sony is just disappointing because for the first time I thought I might buy a Playstation 3 but at this price they lost me.

I am quite disappointed by the conference itself (not because of the games):

- Too short

- No Super Smash Brothers even though it "should" be a launch game

- Only a very small clip show with not more than a few seconds of footage

- No price announcement

- No launch date

- Nothing about the virtual console

- Nothing about Nintendos online plans

- Smaller games are fun but lack decent graphics like the mini sport game

I am pleased with the games - many of them sound very promising and no matter what happens I need that Super Mario Galaxy game as soon as possible. On the other hand most games have been showed only for a few seconds or like "Disaster" only as a CG video. I expected more especially for core gamers because after all the casual gamers don't watch E3.

Concerning news and information I would say the MS press conference is the winner followed by Sony. They spilled the beans .... HD-DVD, GTA4, Price, Launch, ...

When it comes to games and the entertaining factor Nintendo wins followed by Microsoft. Sony is just disappointing because for the first time I thought I might buy a Playstation 3 but at this price they lost me.

ahhm ...you know this sportstitle is gonna retailed at a lower pricepoint? 19,99€!

there wil come more games with basic graphics for a low price...these are the games made for new gamers, if you don´rt get it...why do you want the tennisgame to feature reallife-tennis-celebraties and therefor retailed @ 59,99€...that´s just plain stupid!

For the onlineplans: reggie:" online-system build into hardware...no need for the devs to write extracode..."

and whatt do you expect? I just wanna play against a ranked user depending on my own skillz, and that is a given...I don´t need this communitything from xbox life/ I have reallife-friends and a strong family...

O.K. they could have revealed the price, but we all know it´s gonna be either 199€ or 249€.

By the way it´s a press-conference, not a fanboy-conference!!!!!!!!!!!!

ahhm ...you know this sportstitle is gonna retailed at a lower pricepoint? 19,99€!

there wil come more games with basic graphics for a low price...these are the games made for new gamers, if you don´rt get it...why do you want the tennisgame to feature reallife-tennis-celebraties and therefor retailed @ 59,99€...that´s just plain stupid!

For the onlineplans: reggie:" online-system build into hardware...no need for the devs to write extracode..."

and whatt do you expect? I just wanna play against a ranked user depending on my own skillz, and that is a given...I don´t need this communitything from xbox life/ I have reallife-friends and a strong family...

O.K. they could have revealed the price, but we all know it´s gonna be either 199€ or 249€.

By the way it´s a press-conference, not a fanboy-conference!!!!!!!!!!!!

And for whom do they hold this conference? Their investors? The E3 is for gamers and nobody else - companies show their products and give reasons to buy their products wether it is a game, a graphics card or anything else.

I must have overheard that the little sportgame will retail at a lower price or did you only assume that this would be the best?

I don't need a Xbox Live thing from Nintendo either but I want to know who already uses this system. What are Nintendos plans for it. Does it work with the virtual console. Does it still uses this stupid friend code system? Game lobby? Will I need a router or an WiFi adapter or does the one from the DS works aswell?

Those are questions they could easily answer ...

no he said lower pricepoint... he didn´t say 19,99, that´s just my prediction.

But this is what nintendo wants indy-devs to create...

Mario galaxy Game storyline: When some creature escapes into space with Princess Peach, Mario gives chase, exploring bizarre planets all across the galaxy.