NEurope
Mokong

Nintendo Conference Disscussion

:nono::( What a total disappointment, We waited a year for this mediocrity? Shame Nintendo... Sonys conference was better than this, at least it had one suprising element, unveiling of a motion sensetive controller. What did Nintendo have? Nothing except games that were expected, no real suprises, Why hide the price, contemplating a price rise, money hungry...

Very little mention of Connect24, no SSB, unless its on the show floor, it seems as though, the console is far from completion, PS3 will probably release before Wii, and RIP Wii...

I guess it was only supposed to be an overview of what to expect, but still very disappointing. The secret was just an in built speaker, why build up the anticipation like that, just for a gimmicky feature like that?

Wii = Almost certain to fail, will probably be priced too expensive, inferior graphics, appears as though games are rather gimmicky, but i'll wait until some hands on reports are released before I make my final decision on purchase.

lol @ you jumping to conclusions.

"The family computer and the super Family Computer, [nintendou] 64, Mega drive (Sega), the PC engine (the NEC Hudson) the game software download (compensation) is done by way of Internet, play possibility"

this is traduted from their site... this means wi-fi play with the VC games???

solitanze are you by any chance Choze? I can always use some laughs. I'm updating as fast as I can but the web's too slow, keep alert.

feck, MS has some nice downloadable games as well... Contra!! MK! Street Fighter! might get an xbox360 after all

Wii Games.

Activision

Tony Hawk’s Downhill

Marvel™: Ultimate Alliance

Call of Duty® 3

AQ Interactive

Boxing Action

Atari

Dragon Ball Z Budokai: Tenkaichi 2

Atlus

Trauma Center: Second Opinion

BANPRESTO

Family Action Game

Buena Vista Games

Disney’s Chicken Little: Ace in Action

Disney’s Meet the Robinsons

Capcom

Resident Evil series

D3Publisher

SIMPLE series

Original Action Game

Eidos

Title TBD

Electronic Arts

Madden NFL ’07

Medal of Honor Airborne

EPOCH

Title TBD

From Software

Action Game

Genki

Title TBD

HUDSON SOFT

BOMBERMAN LAND

Flight Game

JALECO

Title TBD

KOEI

Sengoku Action

Konami Digital Entertainment

Elebits

Soccer Game

Majesco

Bust-A-Move Revolution

Marvelous Interactive

BOKUJO MONOGATARI

Heroes

KAWA NO NUSHITSURI

Original Simulation

Mastiff

Mr. D. Goes to Town (working title)

Midway Games

The Ant Bully

Happy Feet

MILESTONE

New Vertical Scroll Shooting Game

New Action Game

MTO

Character Action Game

SAN-X All-star Revolution

NAMCO BANDAI Games

FINAL FURLONG

Mobile Suit GUNDAM

SD GUNDAM G BREAKER

DIGIMON

ONE PIECE UNLIMITED ADVENTURE

New Action Game

New RPG

TAMAGOTCHI

Title TBD

Natsume (developed by Marvelous)

Harvest Moon

Nintendo

Disaster: Day of Crisis™

Excite Truck™

Fire Emblem™

Metroid® Prime 3: Corruption

Project H.A.M.M.E.R. ™

Super Mario® Galaxy

The Legend of Zelda®: Twilight Princess

WarioWare™: Smooth Moves

Wii Sports

SEGA

Super Monkey Ball Banana Blitz

SONIC WILD FIRE

SNK

Metal Slug Anthology

Spike

Necro-Nesia

Jawa

SQUARE ENIX

CODENAME: FINAL FANTASY® CRYSTAL CHRONICLES: Crystal Bearers™

DRAGON QUEST SWORDS™: The Masked Queen and the Tower of Mirrors

TAITO

Turn IT around!!

Let’s go by train!

Cooking Mama -Cooking with International Friends-

TECMO

Super Swing Golf PANGYA

The Game Factory

Title TBD

THQ

SpongeBob SquarePants:

Creature from the Krusty Krab

Disney/Pixar Cars

TOMY

Action Game

Battle Action

Ubisoft

Open Season

Rayman Raving Rabbids

RED STEEL

Vivendi Universal Games

Title TBD

Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment

Title TBD

hmm seems like a lot of family games..

Turn IT around!! ??

Let’s go by train! ???

Cooking Mama -Cooking with International Friends- ????

Nice news on XBOX gotta have dinner ppl, just one last update on the blog and Ill be gone for a while, Dante's posting from my sources probably so he'll keep you posted.

The secret was just an in built speaker, why build up the anticipation like that, just for a gimmicky feature like that?

LOL. Good question. Why did *you* build up the anticipation like that?

:nono::( What a total disappointment, We waited a year for this mediocrity? Shame Nintendo... Sonys conference was better than this, at least it had one suprising element, unveiling of a motion sensetive controller. What did Nintendo have? Nothing except games that were expected, no real suprises, Why hide the price, contemplating a price rise, money hungry...

Very little mention of Connect24, no SSB, unless its on the show floor, it seems as though, the console is far from completion, PS3 will probably release before Wii, and RIP Wii...

I guess it was only supposed to be an overview of what to expect, but still very disappointing. The secret was just an in built speaker, why build up the anticipation like that, just for a gimmicky feature like that?

Wii = Almost certain to fail, will probably be priced too expensive, inferior graphics, appears as though games are rather gimmicky, but i'll wait until some hands on reports are released before I make my final decision on purchase.

Are you high?

Nice news on XBOX gotta have dinner ppl, just one last update on the blog and Ill be gone for a while, Dante's posting from my sources probably so he'll keep you posted.

I'm getting the infomation from GA Boards.

still wanting to hear more on the virtual console!!! nintendo STILL has soo much to say and confirm about wii-just hope we wont have to wait too long for all the facts. . .

resident evil is coming then! HARVEST MOON!! god i want this so bad, call of duty 3 and the rest, my life is complete with the wii

"Cooking Mama -Cooking with International Friends-"

online?

It says Resident Evil Series.. not Resi 5 (Or 4 or whatever we're up to now).

I wonder if this could be similar to DS version and porting over older versions to go with the Wii? Or possibly it is 5 who knows

lol read this its from my msn just now:

Dave: who stole?

I follow where my mind goes...: Sony

Dave: sony stole what?

I follow where my mind goes... You know Nintendo put motion sensing in their new controller? Guess what sony copied?

Although Ive read up and its very basic

David:your so obsessive

David: i dont care

I follow where my mind goes..: Well are you still gonna pay over £500 pounds for a PS3?

David; no...cos its gona cost 300

I follow where my mind goes...: lol no it isnt

David: bbc news sed it was

David: who u gona listen to sum fat internet nerd or bbc

I follow where my mind goes...: official game sites or random BBC bozo who doesnt care about games?

David: bbc as it was a sony convention with sum gay jap dude chattin

I follow where my mind goes...: I watched the video of it live

David: then u shud have heared what he sed

I follow where my mind goes...: I did and the cheaper price is for the basic package which only plays games. No online, no "amazing blu ray player" no nothing, not even memory card reader

David: it comes with in built hard drive

I follow where my mind goes...: 20Gig for cheaper, 60 gig for hyper expensive

David: ok..like i sed before i dont care

I follow where my mind goes...: then why defend it when they are ripping everyone off? Nintendo on the controller and the people on the price

David: cos its gona be better

I follow where my mind goes...: haha, you should have seen the conference. They had to ask for applause.

At that point he went offline. He dont even know anything about Wii he just dismisses it cuz its Nintendo. Shows how close minded and stupid people are.

Is it me or did anyone else think they briefly shown footage of a flying sim at the start of the conference? Possibly Pilotwings?

Or was that part of another game I completely missed.

I honestly cannot believe the majority of your reactions to Nintendo's E3 conference because, well...It was frankly awful :nono:

Before i explain myself thoroughly, can I say; don't make this a flame war. We're all entitled to an opinion and I feel than I am justified in expressing mine, I have been a Nintendo fan since the days of the good ol' NES...I'm only considering giving this up now after yet another pathetic performance.

Firstly; style. I really hope at least Nintendo are saving some money through their lack of creative, style-orientated employees because, I’m now convinced they have none. I feel the Ipod is a fantastic product to look at this point from. It's an utterly terrible product technically in comparison to many of the opposition’s equivalents and is flawed in many aspects such as battery life. However, it is, by far, the most successful product of its kind, and will remain one of the most successful products ever for a very long time to come. I feel this is purely down to style. It's slick exterior, the sexy eye-candy in the adverts, etc etc.

Bringing this back to Nintendo, I strongly believe the 2006 E3 conference, in nearly as terrible way to last years, was purely hopeless for it's style. The drab blues and greens of a logo which seems old and tired was saddening, it was all tremendously drab, dull, and unsophisticated.

Why can't Nintendo produce style like that of Sony's? I know you all think Sony are 'bad', and have emerged from the depths of hell taking orders from no-one but Satan himself...But, for example, look at their website:

eu.playstation.com/europe/europe_select.jhtml

Now look at Nintendos:

nintendo-europe.com/NOE/language_select.jsp

The lack of style is endless for Nintendo. But also the inconsistency in their presentation let them down. Sections such as the Twilight Princess preview could have been slick, but were poorly presented and choreographed, leaving them looking very unprofessional and amateur. I will add that I find this all very ironic considering the styling of the ‘Wii’ (what a crap name), which is very nice indeed. It really is a shame; they let themselves down, time after time.

I won’t even go into the ‘kiddy image’ here…I agree no end and am wholly sick of it. Look at the games they showcased ‘Wiisports’, ‘Excitetruck’…They even had a section on Spongebob and tried to make him sound appealing! I’m not suggesting these games aren’t needed but, why can’t there be Metal Gear Solid, why can’t there be Halo, why can’t there be beautiful and extensive Japanese-style RPG’s…The closest we got (excluding Zelda I will say) was Crystal Chronicals, but…Why does it have the ‘kiddy image’ injected into it??? It makes me very angry, why were the games showcased on the PS3 yesterday on Wii because sorry, but, they were just considerably better. Sad, but deep down we all know it…Mario is needed and looked nice, so did Metroid Prime, but Nintendo are on the edge and they’re not doing anything to appeal.

Talking of ‘appealing’…This new getting everyone is to gaming is unreal. Do they really think adults are going to buy the Wii?...And the old people they have in the promotional videos. Of course not. Maybe it’s that Nintendo do not understand the Western world, but I laugh with sadness every time they play that line; it’ll never happen.

Finally on to the graphics of Wii. I’m not impressed. I do agree to some lengths that graphics aren’t all but compared to the beauty seen from the PS3, Wii, at the moment…Is not cutting it. The controller is a nice idea (even though the demonstration today made it look bloody awful), but still…The games don’t look good enough visually, or depth-wise. They look fun at first, like Warioware, or the Sony Eye Toy games. But soon we’ll all wish that we weren’t endlessly swinging our arms to hit a ball, or pulling to reel in a fish…And wonder why we’re not playing beautiful games with legendry storylines and wonderful concepts.

E3 showed us nohing new...Oh, besides a menial speaker. It looked cheap, childish, and gimmicky but, I’ll stop now. I’ve missed a great deal of what I would like to say but I hope you at least understand, and also hope you can prove me wrong. I’d like to talk to Satoru Iwata and ask him what he is doing to the company I once loved because now I’m growing very, very tired. The PS3 is looking more and more appealing every day from every aspect. The endless boring surprises and lack of quality from Nintendo does not look sugar coated anymore. Since the N64 I’ve been trying to deny they’re dead, or at least dying…Now I’m happy to publicly admit I believe I was very wrong indeed, shame.

The one which had a little boy controlling it. Could be pilot wings.. no one really said anything about it which means there will be loads of unannounced games on the floor tomoz. Can't wait

DS Air is a straight rip from Ace Combat: Squadron Leader i could swear I have played some of those levels seen in the PS2 game. Namco should sue, honestly straight copy.