NEurope
Mokong

Nintendo Conference Disscussion

DS Lite was confirmed for Europe on June 23rd, it was in an IGN video blog with the Australia and US release dates - Everyone seems to have missed it.

DS Lite was confirmed for Europe on June 23rd, it was in an IGN video blog with the Australia and US release dates - Everyone seems to have missed it.

June 23rd... :indeed:

WHERE???? Is there a link???:yay:

We'll find out with 27 games playable on the floor itll be somewhere

We'll find out with 27 games playable on the floor itll be somewhere

The show floor opened 40 mintues ago didn't it?

show floor opens at 12pm locally..so it should be 8pm our time when it opens.

EDIT: It appears to have opened at the beggining of this hour... 9am each day i guess..

Sorry but I very much doubt SSB will be there, they'd most likely show it in trailer form first, and even if they were to show it on the floor first we would of surely heard about it by now...

Not an official confirmation, ill believe it when it's confirmed.

HA, the game shigsy was playing with the conducting at the start is coming out on the Wii and he was actually donig that legit.Madness...doont know what it's called though.

I hope that's true, when did the video blog come out? And most importantly, is this even official (Australia and US is, but the European one still seems kinda mysterious since Nintendo hasn't had anything to say to it)?

Anyone here interested in a conducting game...

My mun has always said its a dream of hers to conduct an orchestra!! I may buy a Wii and the Conducting game just for her!!

My mun has always said its a dream of hers to conduct an orchestra!! I may buy a Wii and the Conducting game just for her!!

Wow , nice son ;)

Wow , nice son ;)

meh.....!! put me in the good books for a little while!

meh.....!! put me in the good books for a little while!

Maybe she'll repay the favour...:grin:

Maybe she'll repay the favour...:grin:

oh yeah rite!!! I can picture that happening in a million years!! Last console me mum aver bought me was the N64!!!for xmas:santa:

oh yeah rite!!! I can picture that happening in a million years!! Last console me mum aver bought me was the N64!!!for xmas:santa:

OMG, Conser is the N64 kid!

OH MY GOOOD, NINTENDO SIXTY FOOOUUUURRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

okay ill admit xmas morning went something like that - but not quite as extreme!!!:p lol!

That must of been a set-up :shock:

When I saw the box under the wrapper I didnt scream or anything. But I had the biggest smile Ive had on my face. I was too happy to jump up and down. The next few days were dedicated to Mario 64, I actually lost track of what day it was.

I knew I was getting an N64 for Xmas 'cos I went with my parents to buy the thing. I even got to play it before Xmas because I said I wanted to make sure it worked! Made waiting for it even longer after I had played it though

Hope that date is true. I really want a DS Lite bad even though I don't need one!

okay ill admit xmas morning went something like that - but not quite as extreme!!!:p lol!

i was like that when my Wind Waker came in the post 3days early!!!

but me mom never had a video camera so cant show u guys!:grin:

Can someone post a link to all the game artworks for me? I've completely lsot it.