N-Europe

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Ashley

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was that in the Nintendo Power interview, Cube? He does have a point, I'm hoping that'll change at E3. Like I said in the podcast though, it'll just be stuff like Brain Training 3.

It's in today's Dojo update (all stars mode) at the bottom.

I'd like to think the Disaster: Day of Crisis will turn out to be a good Nintendo series. The colon suggests it is a series. If/When it succeeds.

^ You have unlocked the Pirate Ship right?

Just completed 41 events on Hard difficulty, was surprised I didn't unlock anything. There must be more events right?

Has anyone got the freaking Molgera's Theme? I NEED that track for my Bridge of Eldin lust. Also...Where are the other Zelda stages?

A Minish Cap stage would have been great. You could keep shrinking and growing, and when you shrink you'd have to avoid all the larger monsters/people.

Freakishly funny! :D

So, what is it about this Gosen guy? Is he really to blame for the delay of Smash Bros. or what?

He isn't to blame as he doesn't even work for nintendo anymore and hasn't for a few years. Actually he works for microsoft but when he was in nintendo's employ, from what i have gathered as I didn't buy a gamecube, he seemed to spout lies or glaise over the fact that the european market was being neglected with releases few and far between and excuses that just weren't good enough.

One thing I clearly remember from what i have read recently is that he said something like the gamecube was going to have the best chrismas out of the three consoles available at that time, and then the 'major' release for the gamecube was one of the Mario Party games. In fact, i remember reading a lacklustre review for that game quite a few years ago, and even though I never bought the cube, I remember being disappointed in how that was all that was new from ninty at the time.

There is more to it than that and other forumnites will fill in the details.

Yea...

Would be good for you non-importers. See if the last update on the dojo will be nice and give you one. Though I question of anyone at Nintendo knows the date.

Even if you get a date it's still gonna be ages off :heh:

Yeah I know I can wailt but I just need a date to see when I can get the game.

Do you think Nintendo intentionally keep the date from Europe or do you think they have a reason.

I believe they're waiting to see how much the other regions continue to sell, it it doesn't slow down like expected they might shift production to them meaning we have to wait more for our stock.

I believe they're waiting to see how much the other regions continue to sell, it it doesn't slow down like expected they might shift production to them meaning we have to wait more for our stock.

Yeah that might be it I jut hope it does not get delayed to next year.

Yeah that might be it I jut hope it does not get delayed to next year.

I can't quite remember if there was a time i would have said 'nah nintendo would not do that to us, they CARE about their customers too much and europe is actually apart of that customer base' which brings me to a new thread title - when did you realise that like santa, nintendo's care for their european customers is non-existent?

I can't quite remember if there was a time i would have said 'nah nintendo would not do that to us, they CARE about their customers too much and europe is actually apart of that customer base' which brings me to a new thread title - when did you realise that like santa, nintendo's care for their european customers is non-existent?

Are you saying Santa doesn't exist?

Blasphemy.

May seem a bit far fetched but I think the lack of a release date is due to Mario & Sonic at the Olympics. This is because in Europe this game has been selling lots of copies and is consistantly at the top of the charts. I think that once sales of Mario & Sonic actually die down significantly, then we will have a closer Brawl release date. I dont think NOE would want to release Brawl when first party games are still selling well and the fact that Mario Kart and Wii Fit are being released soon.

Do you think Nintendo intentionally keep the date from Europe or do you think they have a reason.

I just think they haven't really known, I think they might now and am in the list of people who thinks they will release the date on the last day of the Dojo. But they won't release anything until they have an exact date, not just a rough one. So one may have not been decided yet and they just didn't release any more information.

I just made a silly attempt to ask Nintendo Europe what's happening with Brawl, all i got was the game has alot of translation and the typical PAL requires many languages bull. They did say when the date was announced it would be on the nintendo.co.uk website...woo.

I think we need to send mass emails about the brawl release, all we want is a definete date =[

Sending mass e-mails won't do anything. The game started translation last summer, it got translated to French and Spanish for the US release so they can do other languages as quick.

They'll be printing a lot of copies of MK and WF, then if there's still demand in America, that'll be more of a priotary.

Honestly, no point moaning about it. We get treated terribly, should be used to it by now.

Some "pro" smash bros players give their thoughts on the new game. Having played alot of melee the last couple of weeks with a mate of mine, and doing 1 on 1 matches, we have both improved considerably. Part 1 scares me a bit but part 2 sorta makes you remember how great the game is and DeDeDe rules apparently. When I get this game I will show the people that doubt him :P

Part 1

Part 2