N-Europe

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Ashley

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, no... God himself will be praying for this. What comes above God?

That date would be awesome, though I dare not get my hopes up.

By the way, I have already promoted Sakurai to deity status. Though I have been close to degrading him again because of the missing release date over here. This new date could make his deity status permanent.

And why yes, I actually have the ability to give people deity powers.

That looks nice, Serebii. If you want to make it more unique, you could add tactics like the "fly your opponents up and off the screen" Landmaster trick.

That date would be awesome, though I dare not get my hopes up.

By the way, I have already promoted Sakurai to deity status. Though I have been close to degrading him again because of the missing release date over here. This new date could make his deity status permanent.

And why yes, I actually have the ability to give people deity powers.

That looks nice, Serebii. If you want to make it more unique, you could add tactics like the "fly your opponents up and off the screen" Landmaster trick.

I will but that doesnt really work for Wolf's as he is fairly slow...only Falco's can do that

I will but that doesnt really work for Wolf's as he is fairly slow...only Falco's can do that

Fox can also do it I believe. The trick was discovered before Falco was.

But it isn't so much actually killing them by flying them off. It's more to stop them from evading your shots by staying on top of the tank.

Or "don't start Wolf's final smash in the middle of Yoshi's Melee stage"

Haha! Right. :p

Can I ask you guys all a favour...tell me what you think of this

http://www.serebii.net/ssbb/characters/wolf.shtml

I'm going to add Alt Costume and possibly taunt stuff in but what do you think

Sorry mods if its advertising but still, its Brawl...its got new pics and people like that haha

You might want to put a short description where you encounter him in the game. It's really not obvious if you're not told:

To unlock Wolf, go to the stage "iseki" (Ruins). If you can't read Japanese and don't know which stage that is, it's in the eastern mountainous area, and the level has a lot of moving platforms and fire shoots from traps on the ceiling floor very often.

Part-way through the level, you'll get to a flat platform that lowers you down a huge pit, and while being lowered down, there are large crystal spikes on the walls that will come out at you... On the way down, you'll see a door, which is likely the one most of us went in because it looks like you fall into a pit if you keep going down.

Nevertheless, skip that door, and stay on that platform until it disappears. At the bottom of the pit is another door. Go in that one, and there will be Wolf cutscene.

Todays update at the dojo:

Sonic’s stage is a hidden stage. It really manages to recreate that classic Sega Mega Drive feel!

(US version: Sonic’s stage is a hidden stage. It’s like the Sega Genesis makes a comeback as Nintendo hardware! )

stage27_080214a-l.jpg

Wooow, you can see the famous shuttle loop in the back there!

stage27_080214b-l.jpg

Even the places you won’t see have been made just right...

One of the key features of the terrain here is the big, gently sloping dip in the ground. It’s a good place for Sonic to make runs through.

stage27_080214c-l.jpg

No stopping now!

However, if it takes enough impacts from attacks, the middle sections of the ground drop off.

stage27_080214d-l.jpg

The ground falls away in blocks.

The surface splits in three places. As the terrain changes, your tactics also have to change. Take a look at the items that are appearing, your opponents, etc., and adjust accordingly.

On the course in the background, three guests will occasionally pass by: Tails, Knuckles, and Silver.

stage27_080214e-l.jpg

Here they come, but they’re kinda small...

stage27_080214f-l.jpg

Actually though, this is how detailed we’ve drawn them!

Probably just because we like them so much.

Media Create Sales:

01./01. [WII] Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Nintendo) - 252,000 / 1,071,000

02./00. [PSP] Mobile Suit Gundam: Gihren's Ambition, The Axis' Threat (Bandai-Namco) - 123,000 / NEW

03./05. [WII] Wii Fit (Nintendo) - 65,000 / 1,421,000

04./02. [PS3] Devil May Cry 4 (Capcom) - 32,000 / 237,000

05./08. [NDS] Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games (Nintendo) - 26,000 / 200,000

06./11. [WII] Wii Sports (Nintendo) - 21,000 / 2,759,000

07./00. [NDS] L, the Prologue to Death Note: Rasen's Trap (Konami) - 20,000 / NEW

08./12. [WII] Family Ski (Bandai-Namco) - 18,000 / 42,000

09./03. [PS2] Tales of Destiny: Director's Cut (Bandai-Namco) - 17,000 / 133,000

10./13. [NDS] Mario Party DS (Nintendo) - 16,000 / 1,617,000