N-Europe

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Ashley

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the newcomer section the areas only wide enough to fit two more characters on the same line, so Meta Knight and Snake will definitely fill in those spots. Regarding whether Zero Suit Samus is seperated from traditional Samus, your guess is as good as mine...

Actually, the sections expand as they get filled in. The veterans section used to be a single line. So the final number of newcomers and veterans is anyone's guess.

I'd definitely think Zero Suit Samus is seperate from regular Samus, since their fighting methods appear to be quite different.

Damn, I love Wario's expressions. :bowdown: You can really tell the Smash Bros team have put a lot of love into their baby.

fox_070621b-l.jpg

God, I hate it when computer game characters make me horny, but look at that arse! So.. tight... >_<

I'd definitely think Zero Suit Samus is seperate from regular Samus, since their fighting methods appear to be quite different.

Erm. Sheik's and Zelda's fighting styles were completely different, but they were not seperate characters?

However, I do think that Zero Suit Samus and Regular Samus are seperate characters as Zelda used magic to change. How should Samus be able to change quickly and without leaving her armor lying somewhere on the battle field?

Guest Jordan

God, I hate it when computer game characters make me horny, but look at that arse! So.. tight... >_<

Thanks for that.

*Hands MindFreak a tissue and sends him away*

However, I do think that Zero Suit Samus and Regular Samus are seperate characters as Zelda used magic to change. How should Samus be able to change quickly and without leaving her armor lying somewhere on the battle field?
It could just magically appear and disappear. I mean, the shoulder pads aren't exactly lying around either when you get the Varia Suit in Prime either. Games don't need to be logical. Especially not when it's a Smash.
Don't leave your webcam on. For the sake of humanity.

Also, how comes on the site it says foxes laser has KO potential...it confuses me (or did i read it wrong).

Last hit counts - if someone is flying away and you hit em with the laser, it's your shot that gets the KO.

fox_070621b-l.jpg

Free Advice: I you have a problem with that, I advise you stay away from games like Dead or Alive and Rumble Roses...

Just started playing Melee again after a few months cause some guys brought a cube into school. Winner stays on, I absolutely schooled everyone cause they're all shit. Hehe, they were all asking me how to do things like edgehogging and wavedashing, which they thought was some kind of magical hack :heh:.

Practising my intercepts atm, pretty hard to get the hang of when you're practising with the computer because they just cancel straight out of it (which by the way is proof that the advanced techniques were put there on purpose) :hmm:. I really really hope Brawl is as good as Melee. I hope they keep the data tracking stuff aswell, like the fighter data and stuff.

Just started playing Melee again after a few months cause some guys brought a cube into school. Winner stays on, I absolutely schooled everyone cause they're all shit. Hehe, they were all asking me how to do things like edgehogging and wavedashing, which they thought was some kind of magical hack :heh:.

Practising my intercepts atm, pretty hard to get the hang of when you're practising with the computer because they just cancel straight out of it (which by the way is proof that the advanced techniques were put there on purpose) :hmm:. I really really hope Brawl is as good as Melee. I hope they keep the data tracking stuff aswell, like the fighter data and stuff.

The fighter data is fantastic in melee :) Fox and marth have wayyyy too many KO's lol.

New stage! :)Lylat Cruise

stage04_070622a-l.jpg

stage04_070622b-l.jpg

stage04_070622c-l.jpg

stage04_070622d-l.jpg

stage04_070622e-l.jpg

Interesting stage, although its sort of a clone of the Venom stage from Melee but instead of being at the the front of the ship, its at the back. Mind you it looks heaps better though. This stage doesn't allow for as much escaping and fighting defensive coward style where you wait in the corner and then strike due to its flat nature and plus constantly being exposed to environmental hazards perhaps having to be in certain spots to be safe. Overall, thumbs up from me.

Yes, all the levels that have been shown on the site are just a main platform with one or two platforms above. But they have just shown 5 stages, and seeing that Melee had 29 I think there will be other types. The Mario Kart stage looks to be different than these as well, and so does the Fire Emblem stage.

Oh, come on! Except from changing environment, the levels are completely similar! Where is the diversity?!

I don't necessarily agree with this comment seeing as though only 4 stages have been officially unveiled AND NAMED, but I can understand where you are coming from though because there is a lack of motion, with the screens provided, you can only see certain portions and even with the stages that have multiple sections (i.e. Delfino Plaza), its looks as though its the same ol' stuff when in fact its not. Look at Delfino Plaza and you'll see multiple sections. Battlefield, typical stage as is Yoshis island bar the changes in platforms etc due to seasonal variation. The Lylat Cruise stage is as per my previous comment above.

They'll no doubt be saving the BIG GUNS for the upcoming press conferences. Need not fear.