Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Ashley

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fake gif. from Neo gaf...but thought I'd post it because its so awesome:

never mention things are fake from the off, it de-rails the hype train. !! I'm sure thats a forum rule somewhere. But anyway, neogaf are so talented.... they make my skills of staying awake look not so skillful

never mention things are fake from the off, it de-rails the hype train. !! I'm sure thats a forum rule somewhere. But anyway, neogaf are so talented.... they make my skills of staying awake look not so skillful

Ok changed it around, that little gif. makes me want Sonic in this game more then ever. Something might happen at 6am...I'll watch episodes of Sealab 2021 on youtube until then.

I'm still about too! Mainly because I'm trying to do my essay about birth and marriage rates in Japan. "Recent statistics show there will be fewer births in Japan next year as millions of Japanese Nintendo fans neglect their wives and instead embrace their Wiis." I'm tempted to drop that in somewhere.

I'm still about too! Mainly because I'm trying to do my essay about birth and marriage rates in Japan. "Recent statistics show there will be fewer births in Japan next year as millions of Japanese Nintendo fans neglect their wives and instead embrace their Wiis." I'm tempted to drop that in somewhere.

haha, that would be very interesting to read

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!