NEurope
Ashley

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

That kid gets everywhere, the original isn't really funny anymore but I love these parodies :D

I can't wait to play this game. I've started playing Melee again, I'd forgotten just how brilliant it was! For a first generation gamecube game it really hold up well.

If there was a Mario Vs Sonic public event thing they would rig it so they both get Ko'd at the same time when they are on their last lives.

Good point but would still be class, and remember it would be for charity:awesome:

http://ssbbnintendo64.ytmnd.com/

Found this and thought i would share!

OH MY GOOOOOOOOOD, i didn't think that kid could get funnier but damn he goes and does it. I wonder where he is know? The N64 release was about 10years ago?::shrug: So i'm guessin he's 10ish when he got it, so he's prolly round 20 now... i wonder has he seen this on the net ... and owned up to it, haha:bowdown: :bowdown:

Damn! can`t wait to put my hands on it...

I`ve heared that you can download additions to games is that right? ( If so, they must put characters,stages,weapons & stuff for download...:yay: )

Damn! can`t wait to put my hands on it...

I`ve heared that you can download additions to games is that right? ( If so, they must put characters,stages,weapons & stuff for download...:yay: )

No official word on it yet, at the moment thats just speculation from fans due to the WiiConnect24 feature, but you never know, i'd say there a good chance it will happen, its basically what the WiiConnect24 is designed to do afterall

Seeing they only started last year's october and we didn't get 'real' gameplay footage

Actually, some sections of the trailer are in-game with the camera angle changed and HUD removed. (you can tell which ones by the movement of the characters).

Nintendo's press screenshots even has parts of the trailer in a "game" folder, with others in "movie"

Oh wow.....

Not to be nitpicky, because those screens are awesome....but couldn't they have made Mario's sideburns and moustache look a little more like human hair, instead of plastic? :p

Leave his plastic hair alone! He's sexy.

EeEEeee, this game is so pretty. I love seeing screenshots better than the trailer sometimes... because you really get to see the beauty of it... I can't wait 'till they show other characters and levels and omg... i want it! Wiiiii!

Oh wow.....

Not to be nitpicky, because those screens are awesome....but couldn't they have made Mario's sideburns and moustache look a little more like human hair, instead of plastic? :p

You realise that that is equivalent to sayin "can you make toad look a bit more realistic please? That mushroom just wouldn't happen..."

Mario isn't meant to look realistic, he's stylised.

No official word on it yet, at the moment thats just speculation from fans due to the WiiConnect24 feature, but you never know, i'd say there a good chance it will happen, its basically what the WiiConnect24 is designed to do afterall

I`m waiting for :heart: Nintendo`s :heart: word.

& Yeah, I see that chances are really high, as you said " Its basically what the WiiConnect24 is designed to do afterall "

Mario looks pregnant in some of those screens......lookin good:awesome:

sonic has to be in it i would bet my house on it. (don't have a house so a pretty safe bet)

The latest Kojima Productions Report from Hideo Kojimas blog has an interview with smash brothers director Masahiro Sakurai. Its not terribly revealing but he talks abit about the differences between being a freelance games designer to working for Nintendo and about Snake in smash brothers of course. Worth a listen. You can hear it here (Masahiro Sakurai interview starts about 15 minutes into it):http://www.blog.konami.jp/gs/hideoblog_e/2006/05/001664.html

The characters are so detailed on those screens, and the game isn't even polished yet :cool:

Somebody made this fake from Melee`s list:

img360.imageshack.us/img360/9343/4475062l5ex.jpg <<< add www

Imagine that we have all these characters on Melee :P

Odd list. Doubt 90% of them will make it into the game. Come on, Spiderman and James Bond?

Navi, Tatl and the Moon are so unrealistic, how can a Moon fight when all it did was plunge into Clock Town? It has no hands! Navi and Tatl are the size of peas therefore their moves would be limited. And where's Tom Nook in that list!!!!!!!

I have a pic. that`s editted from Melee`s list:

img360.imageshack.us/img360/9343/4475062l5ex.jpg

Imagine that we have all these characters on Melee :P

I remember seeing that a while back on G-Faqs. Wonder if Nintendo could make a deal with Microsoft to include Banjo and Kazooie...would be awesome.

I'm not sure about that, because like with the VC case, the only way GoldenEye and Banjo can be in it is if MicroSoft gets most of the profits. I don't think Nintendo are too happy with that, but I say let them. The partnership there could lead to other things such as Microsoft games being ported to the VC or as proper games. Fans want Banjo and GoldenEye, why the hell haven't Nintendo agreed???

Odd list. Doubt 90% of them will make it into the game. Come on, Spiderman and James Bond?

Navi, Tatl and the Moon are so unrealistic, how can a Moon fight when all it did was plunge into Clock Town? It has no hands! Navi and Tatl are the size of peas therefore their moves would be limited. And where's Tom Nook in that list!!!!!!!

No, it`s just a fake list made by a fan.

remember samus in the original s.s.b

then metroid made a return

im predicting the same with kid icarus after those screens