NEurope
Ashley

Super Mario Galaxy

Got all 120 stars earlier on. Was fun getting them all. I would go through it again but i'm waiting till I get my new TV 3 weeks tomorrow to play it again since it'll look gorgeous on it :heh:

I stuck to my vow and got them all with no help at all.

I've just done my first Cosmic Mario race (on ice), I really enjoyed it. :heh:

In response to the sales figures, I'm not pleased with those at all. The British public clearly need to be educated.

I've just done my first Cosmic Mario race (on ice), I really enjoyed it. :heh:

In response to the sales figures, I'm not pleased with those at all. The British public clearly need to be educated.

You wanna hear something fucking dumb? Its not even in HMVs Wii games section! /chart section...Its only on the crappy little neopolitan section as you enter the shop...the bit that everyone walks by.... :shakehead :shakehead

So bad.

WTF @ Mario & Sonic?!

Mario & Sonic Adverts has help the game sales DCK.

I ADORED the purple coin challenge in melty molten galaxy. Best game exerience in years.

The level of challenge is perfect. Best thing in years.

You wanna hear something fucking dumb? Its not even in HMVs Wii games section! /chart section...Its only on the crappy little neopolitan section as you enter the shop...the bit that everyone walks by.... :shakehead :shakehead

So bad.

This is why so many good games lose out to licensed crap that doesn't deserve shelf space. I had to ask them to retrieve Picross DS and Puzzle League from the back room, they weren't even stocking it. :shakehead:

Mario & Sonic Adverts has help the game sales DCK.

The little three second "Doo doo doo, doo doo doo, doo!" ads would have sold it for me if I didn't know about the game.

This week UK sales.

01 (02) [NDS] Dr Kawashima's Brain Training (Nintendo)

02 (07) [WII] Mario & Sonic At The Olympic Games (Sega)

03 (05) [NDS] More Brain Training From Dr Kawashima (Nintendo)

04 (01) [360] Assassin's Creed (Ubisoft)

05 (03) [WII] Super Mario Galaxy (Nintendo)

Fantastic comeback for Mario and Sonic and its great to see no Need for Speed title in the charts this close to Christmas :)

Fantastic comeback for Mario and Sonic and its great to see no Need for Speed title in the charts this close to Christmas :)

Or any licensed crap for that matter. When does Need For Speed get released? We should hijack the vans delivering them and burn NFS before it gets to the stores.

Or any licensed crap for that matter. When does Need For Speed get released? We should hijack the vans delivering them and burn NFS before it gets to the stores.

Its already out and I just looked at the top 10 and its number 7 so its still in there :(

Underground 2 was awesome!

They said the same thing about Hitler.

Its already out and I just looked at the top 10 and its number 7 so its still in there :(

Damn it. Smithers, deploy the flying monkeys.

They said the same thing about Hitler.

Oh crap....I didnt kill any jews whilst playing that game did I?

That doesnt sit right with my morals! :shakehead

Finally got all 120 stars. Dreadnought take me ages to do! I swear the Wii Remote nearly went through my TV a few times! I was getting pissed off with myself for making silly little mistakes all the time.

Probably going to play through again becuase it was such a fantastic game. Some levels and stars need to be played for a 2nd time so I can be reminded of their greatness.

I laughed at Luigi saying "Super Luigi Galaxy!"

:bowdown:

Actually it's number one in the all platform charts. The charts Dante posted only take into account indiviudal platform sales which makes Nintendo's sales look stronger. Galaxy is 12th in the overall charts.

http://www.charttrack.co.uk/index.jsp?c=p/software/uk/latest/index_test.jsp&ct=110015

Actually it's number one in the all platform charts. The charts Dante posted only take into account indiviudal platform sales which makes Nintendo's sales look stronger. Galaxy is 12th in the overall charts.

http://www.charttrack.co.uk/index.jsp?c=p/software/uk/latest/index_test.jsp&ct=110015

thought it would be. It was after all odds on favourite to be Xmas All Format Number 1, if anyone actually bets on such things.

Shit. Who the hell isn't buying this game?

I should really buy this game and play it :(

You really should! :o

I should really buy this game and play it :(

WHAT?

GO BUY IT NOW!

What the hell is wrong with people!? Seriously this is really begining to annoy me. Why isn't a gem of a game like Galaxy doing well? Are people buying shit instead like NFS and stuff. I mean people buy games that clearly aren't the best and snuff the better ones instead. Is this showing how idiotic UK gamers are? Or is this cause the Wii has a lack of hard-core gamers so only casual players pick up the more crapier games cause they think it's cool and getting yearly games is fun cause all their m8s do it too?

Gah i'm so annoyed. It just seems that people are picking a Wii up cause it's a cool hit with motion sensing and they want one for the sake of it and don't buy the better games. I'm glad there's a shortage actually and prices are high on eBay. People who want it for the sake of it shouldn't get it.

But you still can't buy it online from:

Amazon, Play, HMV, Virgin, Game, Gamplay etc...

If no-one's buying it... Where are all the online copies???

I don't make sense!!?!?!? :confused:

Hmm during my rant I seemed to of forgotten about the whole limited shipments of Galaxy...

But when I go to the shops I see them in stock all the time...

I even have a spare copy of it in my room.

What the hell is wrong with people!? Seriously this is really begining to annoy me. Why isn't a gem of a game like Galaxy doing well? Are people buying shit instead like NFS and stuff. I mean people buy games that clearly aren't the best and snuff the better ones instead. Is this showing how idiotic UK gamers are? Or is this cause the Wii has a lack of hard-core gamers so only casual players pick up the more crapier games cause they think it's cool and getting yearly games is fun cause all their m8s do it too?

Gah i'm so annoyed. It just seems that people are picking a Wii up cause it's a cool hit with motion sensing and they want one for the sake of it and don't buy the better games. I'm glad there's a shortage actually and prices are high on eBay. People who want it for the sake of it shouldn't get it.

It's sold 2 million worldwide in under a month, and still has 3 weeks of Christmas sales to go :/.

You really can't snub those sorts of sales, the faster selling Wii game so far and this is also subject to Wii shortages and game shortages :/.