NEurope
Ashley

Super Mario Galaxy

Got 119 stars now, only got one left... Snow Cap Galaxy.... FUCKING SNOW CAP GALAXY! WHO'S FUCKING IDEA WAS IT TO MAKE THE FUCKING RABBITS ABSO-FUCKING-LUTLY IMPOSSIBLE TO FUCKING CATCH?!

Got 119 stars now, only got one left... Snow Cap Galaxy.... FUCKING SNOW CAP GALAXY! WHO'S FUCKING IDEA WAS IT TO MAKE THE FUCKING RABBITS ABSO-FUCKING-LUTLY IMPOSSIBLE TO FUCKING CATCH?!

It's actually quite easy once you realise that you can trap the rabbits in the holes in the top and bottom of the planet.

It's actually quite easy once you realise that you can trap the rabbits in the holes in the top and bottom of the planet.

I noticed that too, except after trying the second time (after doing it once and failing), they always went off course then they got close to the hole. :shakehead

I noticed that too, except after trying the second time (after doing it once and failing), they always went off course then they got close to the hole. :shakehead

Try shooting them with a star, tricky to hit, but it'll slow em down.

I love Luigi's Purple Coins so much, I keep replaying it :D

I couldn't find the bloody music on Limewire after an hour of searching! >=(

Long jump.

Long jump.

That didn't work either. Each time I did it, those bloody rabbits changed direction!

Anyhow, I did manage to beat it evenually (I discovered that shooting it with a star-thingy paralized it for a few seconds), and now I've unlocked Luigi, and I've earned 2 stars with him so far. :yay:

:|

I found the purple coin music, but it's a really bad recording of it, arghh..

Sparko, could you send it to me?

I downloaded a torrent of the entire "official" soundtrack, which includes that song, if you want, I can send you the torrent.

That didn't work either. Each time I did it, those bloody rabbits changed direction!

Anyhow, I did manage to beat it evenually (I discovered that shooting it with a star-thingy paralized it for a few seconds), and now I've unlocked Luigi, and I've earned 2 stars with him so far. :yay:

I found that Galaxy quite difficult as well. Long jumping didn't really help for me either. I finally beat it when I managed to trap 2 bunnies in that hole at the top of the planet. Catching them while they're in there is a lot easier.

I've got 103 (might be 104) stars left. The only ones I don't have are the comet ones. (Apart from the second trash blowing up one, I'm always left with an unexploded bomb :() I think the purple coin ones are boring. I find collecting things tedious.

As for all of the SMG love; yeah it's good but it's not THAT good. I still prefer SM64.

Try shooting them with a star, tricky to hit, but it'll slow em down.

Am I invisible?

If so, show me to the womens locker room :heh:

Am I invisible?

If so, show me to the womens locker room :heh:

I didn't notice your post until after I did mine. Sowwy :(

I think the purple coin ones are boring. I find collecting things tedious.

As for all of the SMG love; yeah it's good but it's not THAT good. I still prefer SM64.

I feel the same way, I think.

I only got to collect two stars now: Dusty Dune Galaxy's Purple Coins and Luigi's Purple Coins. The first is frustrating, so many small things keep coming in the way, and that thwomb-omb-thiny is really hard to get on top of. Oh well, eventually I'll beat it.

I'm up to a hundred stars now. Purple coins in Honeyhive peeved me no end for some reason. As soon as it began and I saw there was no timelimit I thought it was gonna be boring or something, and it was. Finding the coins wasn't -too- bad, but I had to go round to that slide a few times to get the coins on it, and I died once or twice at the bit where you go around the side and the platforms have honey on them.

Overall, I'm sure its no where near the hardest star to get, but it just rubbed me up the wrong way for some reason. :angry:

You died in exactly the same place that I did when getting that Star. For some reason I couldnt judge my jumping where the honey was and I kept falling to my death. Eventually I just went for those coins first so I could get them out of the way.

..bombing the rubbish in Dreadnaught.. did it on my first playthrough with much frustration.. but on the second go, the anger has been cranked up to the point where the Wii Remote is in danger of meeting a shattering death against the wall of my bedroom..

You died in exactly the same place that I did when getting that Star. For some reason I couldnt judge my jumping where the honey was and I kept falling to my death. Eventually I just went for those coins first so I could get them out of the way.

Yeah, thats exactly what it was. Luckily the rest was a joy to play as usual. I had already completed it so I was just looking at the map and going to wherever the comets were. I did the wee section after you get the green star working, and they were all quality.

I have got the first two obervatories completely done now, but i had to turn it off because it felt like I was starting to grind it out. 100 stars was a nice point to take a break at.

Dyson I post the full soundtrack a while ago in this thread.

It wasn't in there King_V! I checked :P

But I have it now! Thanks Sparko :D

It wasn't in there King_V! I checked :P

But I have it now! Thanks Sparko :D

LOL I'm 100% sure i did, but its a jungle around here so its hard to navigate. The only negative was that you had to post 5 posts on the forum before you had access to the tracks. I downloaded MP3 soundtrack.

No no, you posted it, but there was no purple coin music in it.

And once again I'm looking for another piece of music!

Does anybosy have the Dreadnought Galaxy music? I adore it and once again it's not in the released soundtrack :(

Yeah, thats exactly what it was. Luckily the rest was a joy to play as usual. I had already completed it so I was just looking at the map and going to wherever the comets were. I did the wee section after you get the green star working, and they were all quality.

I have got the first two obervatories completely done now, but i had to turn it off because it felt like I was starting to grind it out. 100 stars was a nice point to take a break at.

That happened to me on the first go aswell. It was alright if you long jumped it, or at least it worked for me second go.

Just finished the game with 120 stars and I'm now

Playing with Luigi ^^ Is a new galaxy supposed to appear in Mario's game? The final cutscene showed a new place, I went to the gateway and didn't find it.

This game is simply brilliant.

If that was supposed to be in a spoiler tag, you might wanna edit that post.