Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Zelda: Twilight Princess Discussion (SPOILERS: BEWARE)

EchoDesiato

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh no! A little dissapointed but as i would have Zelda: Twilight Princess i don't mind....

I heard somewhere that Europe was never going to see it in 2006 anyway! So i preordered a USA copy (which still might make christmas, but is very unlikely)

It will be out March 2007 now won't it?

I'm depressed.

I know how you feel but at least we are getting Zelda: TTP around October/November of this year!

and it looks like it will be the best.game.ever!

100+ hours of gameplay? You may not have had time to play Phantom hourglass till next year anyway...lol

Still if Phantom hourglass is released 2006, it's a bonus. but i don't mind either way!

JUST DON'T DELAY TTP AGAIN! PLEASE! :weep:

you know what i hate (more than tingle)? its the figure-guy in wind waker and minish cap, that guy makes tingle seem normal. And that side-quest in both of the above games really sucked, never in my life that i´m going to complete any of those, and damm nintendo if theres figurines in TP

Twiilight... like that would ever happen...

To switch the topic a little, I´m a little bit sad that i saw the trailer with Link transforming into a wolf. What if Nintendo would have kept all that transformation business secret, think of how you would react if you saw that while playing the final game yourself. What a shock!

To much hype means spoilers...

Yes I agree!!!!!! I would have been pleasantly surprised (jaw hanging open probably)

Yes I agree!!!!!! I would have been pleasantly surprised (jaw hanging open probably)

Hey, welcome to the forums. :)

I'm a bit surprised they showed it, too.

But, i guess they had to some something "juicy" in the trailers. It didn't really give an indication of what to expect in the game.

Let's be fair, Link is pretty "gay" - he is usually surrounded by hot female characters and doesn't even say a word to them.

Nono, Tingle's not gay. He's evil.

Lmfao, he's only got a love interest for Princess Zelda, so why the hell would he want to hit on girls that he ain't one bit remotely interested in?

If any of you have a brain, well, you know that Twilight Princess ''Looks Good'', that's all dandy and everything, but, have you looked closely enough at the clear water? Have you concentrated enough to see it pixelized? I ask you this. And have you seen rocky mountains? No? Well if you look closely enough at them they are a bit pixelized! Plus many other effects Nintendo have cheesed their way out of. If you want good effects, buy a Sony, or Microsoft Game. (But TP is very good! Don't take me the wrong way!)

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!