Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Zelda: Twilight Princess Discussion (SPOILERS: BEWARE)

EchoDesiato

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, I wander if this game will produce some mad rumors like OOT did, i.e how to get the Triforce, unfreeze Zora's domain, those type of things.

I know you couldn't get the Triforce in OOT, but it did make the game more intresting IMO.

ppppppppppplllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaasssssssssseeeeeee

please

yes this is what made pokemon the best handheld game ever :bouncy:

the more the better (its even more fun when your friends are the ones that start the rumors :D

you know how loz was thought to be the first game in the timline then when oot came out it was first maybe tp will be first maybe it will be the story of the great war : peace:

even the movie lisenced ones (about the post about solitanze not playing zelda if it dosent score above all the p*3 games)

solitanze dont bother playing this game if thats you attitude

zelda is for people who want inovation and new things and games that set the standards for the next decade. not games that score over 9.5 in every review

(honestly have you ever played a bad zelda (recently))

even the movie lisenced ones (about the post about solitanze not playing zelda if it dosent score above all the p*3 games)

solitanze dont bother playing this game if thats you attitude

zelda is for people who want inovation and new things and games that set the standards for the next decade. not games that score over 9.5 in every review

(honestly have you ever played a bad zelda (recently))

Has there ever been one BAD zelda game?Not including the philps i ones?

Looking at OOT now, it didnt age well un-like alttp,mm.

I was kidding, but yeah, I agree, these days I can still replay Lttp but OoT, well, it was the first 3D zelda, so obviously, it wasn't going to be perfect...but it was amazing at the time...Lttp was released at the pinnacle of the 2D era, and I think it was perfect. Hopefully Twilight princess will be just as timeless.

im going through oot for the first time at the moment(yes i know).besides some camera issues am having no difficulty with it.it's easily more fun than wind waker.

yea i hated zelda 2 (how do you do the downward stab?)

FROM NOW ON THE CDI GAMES DO NOT EXIST :mad:

zelda.jpg

maybe you're right.lol just kidding don't kill me

im going through oot for the first time at the moment(yes i know).besides some camera issues am having no difficulty with it.it's easily more fun than wind waker.

Just wait till you get to the water temple :heh:

Also; Wind Waker was tons more fun!!

*Listens to Dragon Roost Island Theme*

I swear Twilight princess better have music like that, or it's gonna suck :heh:

kill mcj metroid

bring your tources and pichforks

(if i were you i would take the location off your profile)

just kidding about the kill thing...

...but i'll still sevearly injure you

(is the austrailian trailer on the net yet)

yes i did like ww better

the water temple wasn't that bad though

Ok... I'll reserve judgement until November 19th when I'll actually have a copy of the game and scores will be circulating the media.

It seems that scores are more important than feeling the game yourself! Let's just say, for the record, that nowadays reviews are so commons that sometimes don't equivalent the potential's game! But, that's fine for me!We will see! And when you look at the high scores from the bests reviewers don't tell me that half of the n-europe didn't "warn you"! Now, if you don't mind, stop being so ceptic, you look my gramma.

I'm playing through Master Quest at the moment, and I must say that it still feels great and plays very well even after 8 or so years. Maybe it's because I'm playing with a gamecube controllers, but to me it feels like a current gen with worse graphics. I loved Wind Waker, but I think OoT edges because of its length. But I'm dreading the Water temple.

Also Link's Awakening>A Link To The Past imo

yea i hated zelda 2 (how do you do the downward stab?)

I don't think you could do a downward stab.

Holy crap this wait is killing me. I cannot wait. I really don't think i've been this excited for a game before.

...what the ONM guy ment about the clown guys. It sounds so mysterious.

BTW when the game comes out i'll be on temporary hiatus from this forum, playing the game.

Matt C on ign boards says: I'm very, very impressed with this game. The word 'epic' comes to mind, but it really does the adventure no justice. And there is no question in my mind that the Wii version is the one to get.

Did he finished already playing the game?

Matt C on ign boards says: I'm very, very impressed with this game. The word 'epic' comes to mind, but it really does the adventure no justice. And there is no question in my mind that the Wii version is the one to get.

Can you get us a link please Dante? I'd like to read the whole thing :)...

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!