Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Zelda: Twilight Princess Discussion (SPOILERS: BEWARE)

EchoDesiato

Not many days to go about 49 days then we will get it on, in the meanwhile however I have got a copy of magical starsign winging its way over here from canada. Should last me till the 17th then SvsR07 and GoW, and then em Children of Mana - i'll be pooped.

Must stop spending need to buy xmas presents aswell.

Oh and my dad wants to play a game of WiiGolf. he stopped playing games

around the time C64 came out

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Twilight Realm sucks the life out of living creatures and turns them into something else.

They claim that while traveling to Hyrule Castle, Link is pulled into the Twilight Realm and turned into a Wolf (Edge said after being ambushed by the Moblins).

Midna approaches Link in his cell and promises to help him return his world to normal.

Wolf Link can climb up cliffs.

You use the A button to leap from branch to branch in Ordon Woods as Wolf Link.

People absorbed into the Twilight Realm are actually "still there". They're just phased out so nobody can see them.

You use the "sense" ability to sniff these beings who are sucked into the Twilight Realm out and "see" them, as well as to find hidden objects. It works like the Stone of Agony from Ocarina of Time, which utilized the Rumble Pak.

Wolf Link will be able to travel between the Twilight Realm and the normal world, confirming Wolf Link can exist outside the Twilight Realm (as Edge reported).

He can earn this ability by seeking out the "Twilight Spirit" - a being even the "Twilight Guardians" bow down to.

"Midna can exist outside the Twilight Realm in the strictest sense" is explained. Midna can't live outside the Twilight Realm, but you can summon her spirit outside of it for help (this is why Wolf Link doesn't have Midna on his back at all times).

The Wolf sections were not open to play to the press, Nintendo wants to keep it a secret to everyone (this means IGN probably won't play them, either - I seriously think IGN and other press will just play the beginning area and the first temple next week).

To date, NOBODY outside of Nintendo's employees have played anything in the Twilight Realm.

The Twilight Guardians are those "black" creatures.

tp_guardians.jpg

Nintendo wants to make it clear that they will NOT be releasing much information about the game beyond this update and what American press will experience next week. They want everyone to just have enough info to make a purchase decision, but they insist on preserving the experience - so fans freaking out about spoilers - Nintendo has your back. ONM promises a huge, spoiler free review next month.

Guest Stefkov

freakin sweet.

I love the fact being able to exist outside twilight realm as wolf link......gonna be biting some children hehehe

Edit that into spoilers Stefkov.

As WolfLink you have to hunt down shadow insects and collecting the tears of light they've consumed, restoring Light Spirits, AKA Great Fairies. The Light Spirit turn Link into human again.

Isn't it kinda weird that there seems to be no text about the game on the back of the box?

Not the final version, its for display only.

Ask Iwata Vol.5 Part 1 is about Zelda:TP but the translation will out next month. :sad:

Ask Iwata Vol.5 Part 2 is out now. :cry:

i decided when i get my Wii this will be the last game i play on launch day, i'll play Wiisports firsts, then Wiiplay then Red Steel, then last Zelda, why? Because i know if i play it first i'm gonna forget about the others till Zelda is finished, hahaha

Guest Stefkov
Edit that into spoilers Stefkov.

As WolfLink you have to hunt down shadow insects and collecting the tears of light they've consumed, restoring Light Spirits, AKA Great Fairies. The Light Spirit turn Link into human again.

Not the final version, its for display only.

Ask Iwata Vol.5 Part 1 is about Zelda:TP but the translation will out next month. :sad:

Ask Iwata Vol.5 Part 2 is out now. :cry:

have done.

I like the sound of the story.

I havnt even read any of the Iwata asks. Is there anything in there that people would say would be a good read? Im definitely reading the zelda one though.

Nintendo wants to make it clear that they will NOT be releasing much information about the game beyond this update and what American press will experience next week. They want everyone to just have enough info to make a purchase decision, but they insist on preserving the experience - so fans freaking out about spoilers - Nintendo has your back. ONM promises a huge, spoiler free review next month.

That's all well and good for the Americans, but the Internet's going to be a spoiler minefield for three weeks before we get it.

Besides, if Matt from IGN is going to get 48 hour with the game next week, it means there'll be loads of spoilers coming our way soon, unless he and the rest of the press who get to play it are made to sign NDAs.

If you mean the videos, they aren't giving anything away unless you didn't know that Link was in it. If you mean the boxarts, wtf? If you mean the one with the black monsters, it's only a spoiler if you know what they are, which you probably don't if you don't open the spoilers. If you mean the History of Link then god help you. :heh:

OOOOOH MYYYYY GOOOOOOOOOD !!!!!!!11!!!!

This... is a beautiful day... so much new info... so many beautiful new screenshots.... :cry: :cry:

I can't wait... :cry:

and I can't breathe....

Sry about this post, but I just had to reveal some of my feelings after so much stuff today...... Holy freaking Jesus on a pogo-stick, those vids were so fantastic, depsite so short they were... Wow! Just seeing the depth of the field! Holy Christ!

My God! Less than two months left! This really can't be happening!

Dear god this is the best news for a year, don't read this spoiler if you hate the spoilers!

http://ds-x2.com/index.php?id=5852

Reply in spoiler boxes, this will be hilarious to watch them all freak out.

:heh:

Fuck..amazing, this has no way of being anything BUT the best game ever.

Man, the part with Link...you know the...

You know this Pony game actually has decent graphics for a DS game, I guess.

Dear god this is the best news for a year, don't read this spoiler if you hate the spoilers!

http://ds-x2.com/index.php?id=5852

Reply in spoiler boxes, this will be hilarious to watch them all freak out.

:heh:

Oh... My.... God...

Haha! Love your plan :laughing: This'll freak them out, haha!

I do feel sorry for them though... Nah, who cares...! :grin: Only gonna do this once though, don't wanna get my ass in trouble ...

Wauw... So he's really like the... hmm...

Heh, can't stop watching those two small vids :wink: I just like them so much... too bad they aren't longer though, Nintendo is really torturing us!!! Haha!

I love that background music in the one where Link's on horse. You heard it in the last two trailers, but I never thought that was actually an in-game music theme... I love it! It's so good... I actually walk around humming that theme... :love:

Wauw, and just notice the incredible sounds! It's fantastic!

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!