Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Zelda: Twilight Princess Discussion (SPOILERS: BEWARE)

EchoDesiato

There's no difference if you're left handed or not you just need to slash the controller, the only thing is that Link is holding the sword in his right hand. Gameplay wise it bears no difference.

If was only that it wouldn't make sense they changing the version of wii to a mirrowed one!

P.S: Não achas dude? XD (Portuguese Style :P)

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya I knew that thanks Dante. :heh: I was just saying that there is blood in this game.
We don't know for sure; might be only for one (or a few) cutscenes (like Ganon in OoT), or... they might even have considered the classic zelda style model tinting (Link blinking from red to normal) to be "animated blood", it's really that vague.
If was only that it wouldn't make sense they changing the version of wii to a mirrowed one!
The reasoning behind it was that most people are right handed, so it would feel more natural to them, there's no real problem in controlling it with other hand though.

Or get a big mirror and put it next to the telly.
Besides, even if Nintendo doesn't throw the option in (really easily done), I'd bet gameshark could make it possible.

Also, Shigeru Miyamoto is left handed, so there's no way a thing that would harm the experience for left handed people would pass. He actually said he can't go back to the GC control scheme now.

(He can equaly use his right hand for most things, though).

The new ONM (out this Friday) has a Zelda Preview... and a SWEET Zelda cover thats aparently nice and shiny.... oh oh i like the shiny!

http://www.officialnintendomagazine.co.uk/ you can check out the cover there... but obviously not its shinyness!

Eeeep!!! Preview ! :bouncy: You'll have to quote everything from it and put it in a spoiler thingie!!! Unless it'll be readable online!

Uuuuh, so excited... promise me you will if you're gonna buy it :love:

OMG!!!

There's a huge preview in the New edge.... they seem to absolutely love it.

They do completely tell you the first six hours of the game plot though... which annoyed me a bit...

BUT

They also said that six hours doesn;t even really get the game going... how huge is it?

Also... that Twilight princess gives you more to do in its introduction than most other zeldas have by their third dungeon!

Ooccoo - a chicken homunculus with a human head - takes residence in your inventory and allows you to warp out and return to the exact same spot, should you need supplies

it's not a joke... thats a phonetic japanese sound for the clucking of a chicken. the name is a joke, just a japanese one. the item really does exist.

First video, he does a vertical slash. I thought previous playtests were complaining about how even if you slashed vertically he would slash horizontally. Has it been changed?

Question: Can you downthrust your sword into fallen enemies to finish them off like in The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King game? That'd be a good use of the controller.

No idea...

I have the new ONM... havent read it yet but they have NEW Zelda pics... some that maybe would be considerd spoilers.. oh this game looks so sweet!!!!! I will read thro the Zelda preview later, and if theres any new stuff i will post it.

Guest Stefkov

I aint got it yet, my mum just bought it this morning, but heres from the site what it looks like:

untitledmm0.jpg

cant wait to see the new pics.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!