NEurope
EchoDesiato

Zelda: Twilight Princess Discussion (SPOILERS: BEWARE)

Dont know Kraser. ::shrug:

Lol, thanks anyway. He said that we would probably get his impressions still this week

Can you get us a link please Dante? I'd like to read the whole thing :)...

You have to be ign insider and that is the full thing.

when he's finished they should take the game away from him until lanch

is that how you get all this info before the main site? (full ign insider)

it thought he was going to play it for 48 hours strait

cant wait to use the ball and chain weapon

Kraser, in relation to the length:

The guy spent 34 hours playing, and although he sounded like he had finished it, he actually said he refused to share information about the length of the game, so maybe he didn't, or else he wouldn't have quoted 34 hours. So we know it is at least 34 hours long, and it could be longer. It depends what he defines the "perfect length" as.

which part is the nope for

i'm sure he will be one of the bes zelda players at ign if he was the one to demo it.

so he will probably beat it in less than full time

which part is the nope for

IGN Insiders get infomation & media on games but I find my games info from another boards.

oh ok no problem. i dont have a clue as to whats going on in here. im trying to avoid everything. i dont wana see spoliers.. but its hard to resist.

im just gona call her epona.

Naming the horse Epona goes hand in hand with calling the hero Link. Unless you're one of those kids who likes to put his best friends into the game ala Final Fantasy. In that case the main hero would receive the player's name and as the only other nameable character would be the horse... the name given should be your best friend or girlfriend (not recommended).

no, lol im not one of those gamers.

ive always called link, link.

excpet for OOT... funny story that.

my parents got me OOT for christmas 8 years ago and they had told me were they had hidden it, i gues that was a dumb idea. they knew anyway that i would search for it, like ive always done for prezies lol.

After coming down with the flu just a week before christmas, my mom let me stay off school, so i spotted my chance to play it while she prepared the living room for decorations.

I went into the atic, took it down and quickly tore it open and booted up my 64. I didnt have time to enter LINK, because i heard her open the living room door, so i fumbled with the letters and i had entered OP lol. and its been that way ever since.

so ive been playing OOT as OP for the last 8 years.

oh well.

any news coming our way?

or do we have to wait till frday?

http://us.wii.com/soft_loz_tp.jsp

Oh crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nintendo has put up that new trailer and the title screen movie on that site

Spoilers ahoy tho but it looks truely AWESOME

OH IM SO EXCITED!!!!!! THAT MOVIE HAS MADE WE WANT THIS GAME RIGHT NOW!!!

*EDIT*yeah i know the links not working... god knows what there doing... they better not take them off the site*EDIT*

OH MY GOD!!!!! I saw them as well it looked FREAKIN SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!

arrh now they have taken them off.....bah they were soooooo good

are these guys really playing TP for 48 hrs?

what about sleep?

Who the hell can sleep when they have TP?! I'm expecting I won't sleep that entire weekend.

Anyway, anyone who doesn't call Link Link (as that's his name you idiots) and the horse Epona, is, well.. Stupid.

Also: I WANT THAT LINK TO WORK!

Who the hell can sleep when they have TP?! I'm expecting I won't sleep that entire weekend.

Anyway, anyone who doesn't call Link Link (as that's his name you idiots) and the horse Epona, is, well.. Stupid.

Also: I WANT THAT LINK TO WORK!

So do i... i was planing my day around them movies... 1.Watch the movies 2.Watch the movies again .... over and over and over!

I think the site got overloaded with hungry Zelda fans!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

YOU RUINED IT!!!!@@@!!!!!

SITE IS CRASHED DOWN AAAAHHHHHHHHHH:horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse:

*runs around the room crying*

well I was able to see it so make me all happy inside :yay::yay::bouncy: :bouncy:

I am sure you shall see it.....sooner or later

what is there to discuss???

from what those 2 trailers have done, people won't be able to talk for a week at least.

Naming the horse Epona goes hand in hand with calling the hero Link. Unless you're one of those kids who likes to put his best friends into the game ala Final Fantasy. In that case the main hero would receive the player's name and as the only other nameable character would be the horse... the name given should be your best friend or girlfriend (not recommended).

At least you could say "I rode Jo (or whatever your gfs name is) last night" :heh:

Anyway, I always call them by their actualy name, even with all the options in Earthbound :)

Not gonna watch the Opening, that's what I wanna watch when i 1st boot up the game, to build up the excitement & wonder...if i do that now it wont make the game seem as good when I 1st start it

i didn't know you could name the horse.

I always name Link, Link on my first play through, then i usually name him something else (Franklin or Mokong or Setanta) on my second play through (then for 3rd and more play throughs i flip a coin).

I might name Epona "Eponia" though as when playing OOT (and reading about it before release) i got confused and started pronoucing it "Eponia" took me a while to get it out of my system...