NEurope
EchoDesiato

Zelda: Twilight Princess Discussion (SPOILERS: BEWARE)

I think that the ghost town is the old Kakariko village & music sounds like the start to Kakariko village.

i think the entrance sign even looks similiar

Watch the fourth Japanese video, there's sand and it appears as though Link is in a tomb, can you say Spirit Temple? Or maybe it's just a desert oriented section of the game.

I think that the ghost town is the old Kakariko village & music sounds like the start to Kakariko village.

i think the entrance sign even looks similiar

hmmlogokakariko.jpg

I see what you mean. Maybe its been worn down, hey were running around a lot in the village.

Anyone remember that website, a zelda fansite, where hey had a pic of the entrance sign for Kakariko village anyone want to try and see any reseblance? or link the website.

Yes please Yoshiking,I would like the other video, please. :D:D

Damndably, the yousendit link with the wmv file that was posted no longer works. And I only downloaded the trailer wmv file.. I could create an avi file of the opening scene from the mp4 file I have though, but the quality would probably be shit (as the quality of that file is rather mobile phone esque).

I'm hosting the trailer avi now though. Again, it's a rather big file. I'll post when it's done uploading.

If someone could supply me the opening.wmv, i could make an avi from it.

EDIT:

Trailer avi file.

Behold the 38MB size..

v.v

Damndably, the yousendit link with the wmv file that was posted no longer works. And I only downloaded the trailer wmv file.. I could create an avi file of the opening scene from the mp4 file I have though, but the quality would probably be shit (as the quality of that file is rather mobile phone esque).

I'm hosting the trailer avi now though. Again, it's a rather big file. I'll post when it's done uploading.

If someone could supply me the opening.wmv, i could make an avi from it.

EDIT:

Trailer avi file.

Behold the 38MB size..

v.v

You beaut. How did you even get it on the wmv format in the first place. I got it in .flv when i used firefox. I only have the opening on flv, so if youve got an flv converter then (please give it to me) and i can give you the file :D

Ps where did you host it?

Kraser, i love your sig.

Boomstick posted (no longer working) yousendit links with wmv files. Where he got them I don't know.

And they're hosted at a website I'm co-running.

I don't even know what flv files are, my converter doesn't have it listed anyway. It does 3gp files though.. But I dunno what quality that is.

Lol, sorry dude! I din't know that you have posted already avi. Anyways, it's good having more XD

hmm
logokakariko.jpg

townhv5.gif

So what do people think? They are the same? They could be, but I havnt been keping up on he storyline much, but why would they?

I cant get on that website which ad pictures of the hylian text on the kakriko village entrance to compar it with the video.

This game is going to be sooo damned epic! :yay:

Hmm... yes that is possible... Or maybe some long abandoned Gerudo town perhaps? I just love the cowboy theme! And the sound of Link with all his heavy equipment walking in :bowdown: Haha! I love it! But it sure looks abandoned ... Never thought I'd seen Zelda like this! with this cowboy theme and stuff... it's gonna be loaded with epic and twisted plots, I can guarantee you that!

:bowdown:

I dont think so really, I dont see why, but it would be cool.

Lol those zelda vids are on ign now....all that time into them.:(

Lol, sorry dude! I din't know that you have posted already avi. Anyways, it's good having more XD

lol, np. you have the opening vid anyway, and i didn't have that.

townhv5.gif

TBF it has a remixed traditional cowboy theme, so it'll be your typical western town with bandits etc.

Boomstick posted (no longer working) yousendit links with wmv files. Where he got them I don't know.

And they're hosted at a website I'm co-running.

I don't even know what flv files are, my converter doesn't have it listed anyway. It does 3gp files though.. But I dunno what quality that is.

New links for wmv files :)

ZeldaTrailer: yousendit.com/download/25naInObbWw%3D

ZeldaOpening: yousendit.com/download/25naIg2mp3k%3D

God I love this... Don't you just love this? Getting so hyped up about Zelda with these new videos, a whole new trailer and all these previews! God damn, this is exciting! Even despite those who haven't or won't see the trailers, they are just getting hyped from our reactions who have seen them! :D This is just neat.

I actually never thought I would say this, but I'm actually gonna miss this moment. You know? We've all been waiting for so long. The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess has been nothing but an totally exciting game in the future! The dream of having this game has been in our hearts for so long. We've all waited and shared our feelings about this game. Getting all excited when a new trailer or new screenshots have come out. It's been a game that we've only known as the game that simply will just be perfect for all Zelda fans.

And now... Now we've almost there. Now the time of waiting, hyping and sharing thoughts and ideas for the game, is almost over... I mean, think about it. Soon we'll all be playing it at our homes, and then it'll all be over. After a few months or so, most of us will be finished with this game and then only have all this in our memories.

Don't get me wrong! I'm SO MUCH looking forward to this incredible game! But... I've actually enjoyed waiting for it. Building up my own ideas how the game would be. And hearing all your oppinions about it... Knowing what the new gen can bring and how good games are at these times, we've all been making our own little Zelda TP and shared them in these forums...

It's been fun, that's what I'm saying. I probably won't spend so much time in this specticular thread after getting TP ... And that I'll miss... Hearing so many stories with all different kinds of ideas for TP... It's always been something we've waited for, and now... we ain't gonna wait so much more.

It's kind of sad, don't you think? :)

Thar we go. Thanksies.

Knives: While that's true, don't forget that we will have games to be hyped about in the future. To mention games we already know if; SSBB, SMG, Mario Kart Wii (it's bound to happen), etc.

Not to mention when the next Zelda game comes.. Don't worry, I tell you.