NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Hellfire

Call of Duty 3 Wii

Can't see much but the smoke seems to look as awesome as in the pc versions.

im glad they have said they wont release it untill they have got it right, shows their dedication to use the Wii-mote to take advantage of the Genre it was made for :D

<3 CoD2 Demo :P

i wonder if cod3 is online enabled? the shots are very blurry so it's a bit hard to judge how it looks yet.

im glad they have said they wont release it untill they have got it right, shows their dedication to use the Wii-mote to take advantage of the Genre it was made for :D

<3 CoD2 Demo :P

I'm gald too, i want the controlls to be perfect. This game is still on my must buy Wii games.

Call Of Duty 3 Wii Screenshots

a0520e0dbdc926c7b3e6e65d13b7.jpg

:bowdown: to Dante.

They're still a bit vague, but the smoke effects are promising :smile:

You never heard me say anything about big news out on April 20th.

what about april 20th?

Wooooo!!!!!

Love COD games, this is great, and it will be similar to the PC ones as it will be as accurate as a mouse (hopefully).

The graphics look like CoD2 does on my PC (on DirectX 7:heh:)

Better have online for atleast 8 players, as well as LAN...

Anyone found better quality scans?

ANYONE WANTING TO PLAY FPS GAMES

on anything but the nunchuck has a inteligents problem as far as im conserned its not hard to work out really get it on 360 get a grip you morons it would be like driving a car with triangle wheels in comparason to the wii its up to developers to get the control balance right

+

Lack of full stops

=

inteligents problem

In the mean-time, this game gets my thumbs up!

If I were a mod this guy would be banned this second.

And yes, that's a hint.

If I were a mod this guy would be banned this second.

And yes, that's a hint.

If you were a mod you still wouldn't be able to :heh:

I want to see how it turns out in comparison to the Xbox360/PS3 versions.

Will the worser graphics matter? How much worse will they be? Will the controller make all that much of a difference? I'm excited.

on anything but the nunchuck has a inteligents problem as far as im conserned its not hard to work out really get it on 360 get a grip you morons it would be like driving a car with triangle wheels in comparason to the wii its up to developers to get the control balance right

THE SPELLING HURTS MY EYES!:shakehead

THE SPELLING HURTS MY EYES!:shakehead

Hey c'mon now. Just because he's said something fanboyish, that's no reason to insult him personally. I don't want to get into an arguement with anyone, just, I dunno, be nice.

I want to see how it turns out in comparison to the Xbox360/PS3 versions.

Will the worser graphics matter? How much worse will they be? Will the controller make all that much of a difference? I'm excited.

It could be one of those games that demonstrates really well why people should get the Wii actually. "Why have better graphics when you can control it without dual analog!"

It could be one of those games that demonstrates really well why people should get the Wii actually. "Why have better graphics when you can control it without dual analog!"

Very true! However, it might do the complete oposite if the Wii version suffers from slowdown or if the developers don't make good use of the FHC.

I'm both excited and aprehensive.

Hey c'mon now. Just because he's said something fanboyish, that's no reason to insult him personally. I don't want to get into an arguement with anyone, just, I dunno, be nice.

you are right why cant we be friends?

Im interested in just about every single Wii game announced. Ive only played a little of the first Call of Duty game and that was only two player - and was horrendous. I played a little of another on PS2 and it seemed pretty uninspiring... however because of the controls... and how they could turn out, Im interested in this - for the time being. I think the screenshots look pretty darn good, too.

Usually I don't buy a game I can play on the PC, but because the controller is so intuitive and probably plays better than the mouse/keyboard combo, I might get this one.

Ill deffo get this, though there are way too many WW games around, this looks awesome. But it HAS to be online, i mean, its made to be online

Let's see if this game can get to the level of CoD 2 which didn't push the Xbox 360 all that much.

Red Steel, Call of Duty 3, Far Cry, Metroid Prime 3: Corruption - plenty of games to test that WiiPS control :smile:

Sign in to follow this