NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
ultrajamie

I predict one of the surprises at e3 will be...

I think there will be:

A Zelda date

Rev launch titles

World wide release in oct/november

MP3 at launch or before xmas

Special limited edition of TP

Different name for wifi on the Wii

No mario

EDIT -I think Nintendo will announce the Wii will be region free.

EDIT2-The release colours are blakc and white -forgot about that.

I guess I'll play this game also.

I predict that the New Mario game will be at E3 in trailer form and playable behind closed doors.

I also predict the very first hint to where the GameBoy line is heading. That's probally all we'll get.

I predict that Wii wil launch both Black and White. I know it probally won't happen but it's just my wish. Doing this and still keeping up manufactoring numbers and prices will be more difficult. There are rumors though.

No mario for launch

Metroid prime 3 for launch,

smash bros, 80% slanted towards a launch release.

price wont be announced

WFC will probably be renamed

zelda dated for september

wii for november-december worldwide

new ds games, possibly:

f-zero

starfox

thats my predictions, i am never wrong

and i don't think you are either!

Although i'm positive Nintendo wouldn't launch a console without Mario again...

Other predictions:

European release date of the Wii is October/November and released here first!

Zelda: TTP has changed dramatically (because of Wii controls) and will launch September 29th 2006, in normal and special edition double disc form.

Metroid will be shown in full, as well as Super Smash Bros!

Pikmin Wii is revealed

DS's Zelda released around the same time as Zelda: TTP if not November.

The Wii is a projector!

Whats all this about no Mario at launch? Cube startd that way and look what happened. Anyway, I predict a big atmospheric trailer for Sadness with some possible playtime. A quick demo of Metroid Prime Thwii along with Mario and Smash Bros. New IP shown for first time aswell, if they dont show it at E3 it will never get hype.

Anyway, I predict a big atmospheric trailer for Sadness with some possible playtime.

Someone's been reading up on the press releases today! :indeed:

Someone's been reading up on the press releases today! :indeed:

Eh? Woops, sorry I skip the front page and come straight to the forums. I'll check from now on!

Twilight Princess Relesae Date

Some form of acknowledgement of Zelda Revolution if it's out early 2007 (it's apparently well into production)

This new franchise to be revealed

Virtual Console Game List to be revealed.

Nintendo are 20 minutes late to start the press conference.

20 minutes? Seems kinda early for Nintendo...

Also, I hope they announce Pikmin Thwii! *cough* Indeed...

I suspect they'll announce pretty much all the mysteries of the Wii, launch games, 3rd secret and then in August or so realese the release date and price.

^ Hope they tell us the release date, i can wait for the price however. :awesome:

I really want Luigi's Mansion 2 but i'm not to sure if we will see that....

Whats all this about no Mario at launch? Cube startd that way and look what happened.

Yeah I would think they would launch with Mario this time.

Eh? Woops, sorry I skip the front page and come straight to the forums. I'll check from now on!

Sorry, I was ment to say it as more of a very good prediction on your part....or that you had simply read it and pasted it down.

Anyway, top prediction.......wot did I have for dinner! :wink:

(still comes out as sarcastic....lol, I think you get my point though)

All I want from this years E3 is a confirmation that Europe will be getting a hardware release in 2006............that'll make my day really.

I still stand by a new Super Mario being shown on Wii. Like Owen said, I'm pretty sure they wouldn't launch a home console again without Mario.

im sure mario 128 will be a launch tital for the wii and wii will realease world wide by the end of the year.

Mario will be a bomb as big as mario64 was. I believe it will be the flagship title for console, but not the only one, so we could expect something to appeal to non gamers (nintendogs, brain train...) and something for more hardcore gamers (like red steele or metroid)

im kinda leaning towards mario not being a launch title also, if nintendo releases all there big names at launch sure theres going to be allot of games but at the same time there will be this big gap of no or little amount of titles it whould also give 3rd partys a chance.

if they release with a decent and broad line up and follow it up with high quality games like mario every so many months it will increase intrest in the console.

Haven't read any posts other than the first 2 so I can make my own predictions...

Nintendo WFC

Nintendo WFC gets renamed

One global name for WFC, cross game invites/messages

Free chat rooms for talking to friends

Nintendo Wii

Shell included as standard

Mario 128 shown and available at launch

MP3 at launch

December 1st EU Wii launch

£130

Twilight Princess only on Wii (no GC version) at launch

New Zelda announced

That would be sweet.

I'm sure we will see A lot of "nongame" titles announced / playable.

And I'll go out on a limb and say:

Shenmue for Wii

MGS for Wii

Pokemon BY SQUARE ENIX for Wii

Exitebike for Wii

Pilotwings for Wii

a lot of exciting third party support and ressurection of old titles.

Wii is the best console of E3 (Ign/gamespot)

Mario isn't going to be a launch title i believe! :weep:

In Gamesmasters newest issue which is out today, when Gamesmaster asked Miyamoto about Mario being at launch he stated 'It's not all about him' anymore, quite negative:

I've typed it up for you:

Gamesmaster: Mario was traditionally Nintendo hardwares main launch game, something that used to really show off Nintendo's new hardware, can we expect the same for Revolution (Wii)?

Shigsy: Whenever we've created a Mario game, we've looked to utilitising unique systems, looking towards it being a flag-ship title. We have always looked at Mario with these objectives but with Revolution (Wii), however, we're not really sure if we want Mario to be centre of attention anymore. There have got to be quite a few other aspects about the Revolution (Wii) that really draws the attention- but, of course, i can't talk about what those will be yet! I think everybody takes Mario for granted as being the first Nintendo title for any Nintendo Hardware, but fact of the matter is, in Japan right now, people are talking more about Brain Training and Nintendogs- they're the most successful software right now. These new styles of games are attracting people who've never played games before. They're creating a whole new market.

I'm hopeful that thats what people will be talking about with our new console- not Mario being the centre of attention.

Well very informative! ;)

NOOOOOOOOOO hello Nintendo remember us, gamers, yeah we kinda like Mario and it's not like you've actually over loaded us with 3D mario games.

Gimmie Gimmie Mario

NOOOOOOOOOO hello Nintendo remember us, gamers, yeah we kinda like Mario and it's not like you've actually over loaded us with 3D mario games.

Gimmie Gimmie Mario

Don't worry it's not the end of Mario.

Don't worry it's not the end of Mario.

Agreed. Nintendo really wants to change it's image though doesn't it?

Mario may well be taking a back-seat this generation, hopefully to make way for some brand new original franchises.

I don't agree with Mario 128 not being a launch title though, i think the Wii needs Mario at launch just this time to give it a head-start!

:)

Meh, black and white are just pigments in plastic.. it's not unreasonable to expect mass production of either colour.

I think the choice is part of the reason why the otherwise poor nano was a success.

Sign in to follow this