NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
dukkadukka

Thankyou!

i've been here just over a week now, and i just wanted to say thanks for welcoming me into your community *hugs everyone* you've all been so lovely, i haven't met a single nasty person here yet! even the resident master of sarcasm, bowser57 seems much nicer than he'd like us to think. special thanks too to piro, johelian and zaitoichi for being helpful and friendly to me, athriller for making me this AMAZING sig and being pretty and to fierce_link for not banning me yet ;) everyone else don't think i'm snubbing you, but if i named everyone who's been nice to me here the list would go on forever. this is an amazing forum, and i'm going to stay around for a long while yet :)

And no thanks to me? The crazy assed mod of old?

Ah well, nice to see you like the place. This is my 5th year here, can't wait for another 5... if we aren't all dead by then.

EDIT: Also, Bowser is a very nice chap. Especially on Halo 2 over XBL. Great fun.

How the hell did you work out 5 years?

You would have had to join on or before September 2000 to be here for 5 years...

Everyone else don't think i'm snubbing you, but if i named everyone who's been nice to me here the list would go on forever. this is an amazing forum, and i'm going to stay around for a long while yet :)

She did thank everyone esle Jordan :hmm:

2 posts, 2 flames.

Class. Errrr yeah, i think i'll leave now before i just get more retarded.

2 posts, 2 flames.

Class. Errrr yeah, i think i'll leave now before i just get more retarded.

lol, sorry for not mentioning you individually it's just that i haven't seen many of your posts yet, i'm sure you're lovely though :)

thanks to everyone else for posting :bow: you guys rock!

And no thanks to me? The crazy assed mod of old?

Ah well, nice to see you like the place. This is my 5th year here, can't wait for another 5... if we aren't all dead by then.

EDIT: Also, Bowser is a very nice chap. Especially on Halo 2 over XBL. Great fun.

Your a new mod Gringo. Just becuase you moderate like, 7 forums.

Yes, Bowser 57 is the King of sarcasm and Halo 2. Nice chap.

... and I crave to be black.

What's up NIGGAS?????

[before anyone says anything, I don't really]

Yes, Bowser 57 is the King of sarcasm and Halo 2. Nice chap.

King of sarcasm, yes, but king of Halo? I don't think so :P

However, Bowser is the best member on these boards, which is why he one the best ever member competition!

yeah wellcome to the comunity!

hope you enjoy your stay!

and im fully aware i have already posted here!

lol just decided to post again! .....im Tired!

zxxcyzcxz.jpg

Take The quiz yourself!

ive been part of the site since 2001....4 years and i welcome new members just like yourself, im glad our regular members have been very welcoming to you and also im very glad that you are enjoying the experience here. Happy posting!

Well, I've been here for about maybe 3 days now and I guess I could also say that I sort of feel welcome here. In a weird sort of way. Not that I really got a "hey, welcome new user!" sort of welcome, but I don't mind. X3

I too hope to stay here for a long time to come. If you don't mind me being here at least.

Well, I've been here for about maybe 3 days now and I guess I could also say that I sort of feel welcome here. In a weird sort of way. Not that I really got a "hey, welcome new user!" sort of welcome, but I don't mind. X3

I too hope to stay here for a long time to come. If you don't mind me being here at least.

Certainly very welcome.

Seems the forum changeover actually brought an influx of awesome new people as opposed to retarded OMG LOL REVOLUTION IS DA BOMB kids...

This is most excellent.

i've been here just over a week now, and i just wanted to say thanks for welcoming me into your community *hugs everyone* you've all been so lovely, i haven't met a single nasty person here yet! even the resident master of sarcasm, bowser57 seems much nicer than he'd like us to think. special thanks too to piro, johelian and zaitoichi for being helpful and friendly to me, athriller for making me this AMAZING sig and being pretty and to fierce_link for not banning me yet ;) everyone else don't think i'm snubbing you, but if i named everyone who's been nice to me here the list would go on forever. this is an amazing forum, and i'm going to stay around for a long while yet :)

welcome and thank you.

we've only spoke briefly so far but you seem cool enough, i'm looking forward to getting to know you more.

Sign in to follow this