N-Europe

Make the Wii logo!

triforce_keeper

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nintendo really set themselves up this time didn't they? lol, I wonder how long all this humping buisness will last. You guys are dorks, lol.
Well I don't think you should barge in here and call us dorks you know... you're a newcomer after all... besides there's a better thread to speak your mind, although, I'd advise you to keep away from insulting the posters...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway... here's my work on the matter, not really a logo, but the "E3 pre-conference scenario":

wiiconference1pe.png

hope you guys like it, although it's not that good (it's well past my bedtime too so it is to be expected)

Cheers :)

I'm sorry pedrocasilva, I didn't mean it in a mean way, and I really like your picture its cooool! I'm just saying the people with the humping Wii's are silly. I still think they're funny, but thank you for telling me, I don't want to sound mean... I wanna make a Wii poster... hmm...
Nah, it's cool, if you didn't mean it in a "bad way" then I simply misunderstood you, it was pretty late yesterday and all, I wasn't thinking right anymore :)
wiilogo7dp.png

Updated :)

Nice logo :) what program do you use?