NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Haden

The RE Box of Mystery! (Apply here!)

Hey guys.

As I'm sure most of you people have. I have lots of gaming stuff that I know I will never use again or look at etc. Now rather than sell these classic items and games on ebay, I saw an intresting topic on the gamesradar forum where some guy sold a mystery box for people to buy.

However I am going to be very genorous all I want from you is a little bit of effort.

Basically I want a photo with you in it that could have the title placed over it.

Mad gamer mimcks scene from his favourite game! Ban this filth!

So basically the challenge is simple. Pick your favourite game then take a photo of yourself in a scene from that game.

The best 3 picked by me will gain 1st 2nd and 3rd prizes all in their own little mystery boxes.

The boxes will contain all sorts from games, magazines, game related crap maybe even a console or two. It will be worth it I gaurentee.

Anyway the deadline will be when a good few entries have come in and its one entry per person so make it a good one! Anyway get thinking and you could win yourself something rather classic.

Too much effort, good idea if anyone actually bothers to go outside their bedroom for this though.

But the prizes will justify the effort and its fun surely! If I had a cam I would try and lead by example, hmm I may buy one soon anyway. But then I don't want my uber good effort winning!

No idea I'm a laid back person will just see how it pans out. If you fear you may be late when the pics start streaming in PM me if you kinda want to see when its gonna close and I will extend it. So don't worry just go out use your imagination and have fun then get sent cool stuff for it!

Oh, wow. I'll defiantly try out! I'll always love you Haden, ever since the almight CE story thingy, god that was great!

I'll be wracking my head for trhe next few weeks and getting my sewing machine out!

If I can rack brains enough to think of something, I will join in.

Thanks Haden for actually posting something different. Nintendork must just be a bit narky today

hehe thanks sarka I thought we were going to keep our mutal love a secret especially considering who else is in this thread! Never finished either of those stories :/ were great fun while they lasted though. Anyway look forward to all of these great entries the main thing is just have fun!

kool idea, I don't think I'll enter, but I'll deffently have a good old laugh at the people entering. :P

I've got a good idea, but I dont think the bank will let me take a picture of myself in there :(

Ah the legend of Moria! If the bank bars you from going to it you make it come to you! Just build a crappy set at home, it will be classic stuff!

Hmm if I had a digital camera I would do one I may actually get one tommorow and I already have a great idea of how to make a fool out of myself!

But basically just select a game you love and recreate a scene from that game with you in it then take a photo autotimer or get someone else to take it. You can have as many other people in it to or it might just require you. Like you doing a spot of fishing as link or a concerned looking snake looking at a codex anything! Oh it can be any game not just ones on a nintendo system, so you could even be the one freeman! Just have fun and do a scene that you love and enjoy making it.

Can we have a demo picture.. if this has been done before? I need some inspiration.

Here is some inspiration :bouncy:

Untitled-TrueColor-02.jpg

Pissing counts! I mean not only duke but classic conker being drunk and pissing on people! Although I wouldn't recommend doing that you might get beaten up although I don't think anyone would start trouble with Rokhed even if he was literally pissing on them!

Question: Can you paste a picture of yourself in a level? Yeh its very easy and every one will try, but the most creative idea wins?

Or is it re-enact something with real objects and such to create a gamescene?

I would much rather see a real photo type thing than an edit as its more fun etc. Even though a photoshop may look a classic this should be about fun and imagination.

Pissing counts! I mean not only duke but classic conker being drunk and pissing on people! Although I wouldn't recommend doing that you might get beaten up although I don't think anyone would start trouble with Rokhed even if he was literally pissing on them!

Right, I'll get the missus to take a photo next time I need a piss, unless a first person perspective would make it more realistic.

Depends what game your trying to mimic :grin: ah crap its lock time isn't it lol. Pissing on a toy bear could be classic considering thats conkers worst enemy.

Ban entry 424: Banned for inciting watersports with an innocent toy bear.

Depends what game your trying to mimic :grin: ah crap its lock time isn't it lol. Pissing on a toy bear could be classic considering thats conkers worst enemy.

Ban entry 424: Banned for inciting watersports with an innocent toy bear.

I'll do the Duke Nukem one, don't worry, all you'll see is a stream of piss, nothing that needs censoring.

Sign in to follow this