N-Europe

The RE Box of Mystery! (Apply here!)

Haden

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Argh, my wee sister made the box I was going to use into a boat, so my reenactment from MGS just wont be the same anymore :(

(I was going to take a picture of the box and say I was in it, I love that part, the guards are so stupid :heh: )

I've got another idea, if I can find a good picture from last night...

I will get a pic in someday. My first plan has gone to the dumps, but next Friday me and my friend are going shopping to reinact some stuff. Just thought i'd try and keep some life in this wonderful wonderful thread.

I've got plans on doing a cs:source one, I have the laodouts sorted, between me and my firends we have (replica m4a1, AK47, pistol's, tactical vests etc), only need to a camera, and need to convinse them (which could be hard).

Edit:

lol ok, I'll post a pick of my working progress cs:source look:

ct9xx.png

ctloadout0lx.jpg

Edit: Just to say the guns shown are not real, the are legaly owned replicas, which are used for airsofting, a sport which is like paintballing.

Edit: Just to say the guns shown are not real, the are legaly owned replicas, which are used for airsofting, a sport which is like paintballing.

Yeh right! POLICEEEEE!

Nice preiview pic you should get some hossie action in there but its pretty classic as it is.