N-Europe

It's the 20th

Charlie

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And Big tac that will be more games before E3.

And it's not only NPower that goes on sale today, but also ONM ( and I think there's more. egm maybe? ) BTW wasn't confirmed a few videos of red stele for today? I think it was, so it is already good.

The only thing that is going to happen today is potheads getting Stoned:yay:

So maybe some of the developers got stoned and completly forgot to put out some info. Ha! Reminds me of what was happenning at Atari when it was first established.

Well ok its the 21st, but this is quite interesting

Linky

Hope they still do the rev to DS connection thing, the reason no one got excited about it this gen was because their were only about 3 or 4 games that used it, but pacman was great fun, plus the added possibilities the DS provides would be great.

The rockstar thing, add revmote could equal one of the most interactive violent games ever, could be good for marketing, get GTA for the rev band and that would mean everybody would want it.

Hope they still do the rev to DS connection thing, the reason no one got excited about it this gen was because their were only about 3 or 4 games that used it, but pacman was great fun, plus the added possibilities the DS provides would be great.

The rockstar thing, add revmote could equal one of the most interactive violent games ever, could be good for marketing, get GTA for the rev band and that would mean everybody would want it.

Some good ideas there. :)

The mere fact that they're talking to Rockstar is a big thing though. I really do believe that they are trying to establish good links with 3rd parties. Coming to some sort of an agreement with Rockstar would be a big feat for Nintendo.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!