Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're kidding? Ubi are making people pay?!

Yes, as with GR2, and all the rainbow 6 games you'll pay for an unfinished game, more than likely. Then if you're lucky, they'll patch it after all the people who bought the beta version have reported all the faults.

There are 16 games out for XBOX 360 at the mo.

And Microsoft have said there will be 70 by June.

It will never happen. 54 games in 5 months and a week.

I pity the fools who bought a 360 on the first day.

;);););)

Why's that? Couldn't you get one at launch?

;);););)

By the way, your signature is too big.

There is 16 games out for XBOX 360 at the mo.

And microsoft have said there will be 70 by June.

Never will happen 54 games in 5 months and a week.

I pitty the fools who bought a 360 on the first day

;);););)

You seem to have inserted the reasoning for some other point, as I don't find the fact that we'll have to 'make do' with under 70 games by June as a particularly persuasive argument.

You'd have been better going with:

• Large amounts of defective units.
  • Lacklustre backwards compatability.
  • Rushed/lazy launch titles.
  • Often extortionate prices.

See, it isn't that hard.

There isn't 16 games out at the mo, theres actaully a couple more! i have 16 360 games and i know i didn't buy them all. If i remember correctly the N64's gaming catalogue wasn't exactly bulging for the first few months was it? I actually would like to know how many games came out on day one (i'm pretty sure it was one) the price of them, i'm pretty sure you paid £50 for Turok? and how many games came out in over a month from launch?:grin:

I think Microsoft did pretty well with the 360 launch, it's not as though we had to wait 3+ months after USA got it is it? Like the Gamecube's awful European date.

I congratulate them, obviously alot of the consoles were going to be broken if rushed out, so i'm a little dissapointed in that, but Microsoft fix them and send them back in like a week!

The launch games are actually VERY good as well, lay into PDZ all you like, but it really does show what we can expect and more from future titles. PGR3, Condemned, Kameo also all fantastic! So four 'superb' games coming out in one day is brilliant, i'm sorry but i don't remember a console launch where so many good games come out on day one, all of the 16 i've got, i've been very happy with (of course some are not exclusive)! I wasn't expecting a epic game on day one, but i am this year. :wink:

I thought i read somewhere that Nintendo stated the Revolution will come out worldwide within 3 months? A little bit different then 4 weeks isn't it? I hope Nintendo release the Revolution everywhere within a month to be honest, they've had more time then Microsoft afterall.

So i applaud Microsoft, they may not have sold as many as they wanted, but what people seem to forget is, you can't sell a console if there sold-out everywhere and theres a shortage!

So don't lay into the 360 without buying one or trying one for many hours before you give a overall opinion on what it's like. Also i understand this is a Nintendo board, but how you can lay into Microsoft without actually mentioning some of Nintendo's low-points is beyond me, people seem to forget the price of the N64 and games, the releases of games, i remember having to wait months for games to be released! The wait for the Gamecube the list goes on and on.

(PLEASE NOTE, i am NOT having a go at anyone, i'm just saying what i think) :grin:

Why the hell did you get the crap ones aswell as the good ones?

I liked them all! Gun is probably the one i like the least, purely because it's so Xboxy, but i haven't played it long enough to give a overall opinion on it.

Everyone has different likes and dislikes afterall. ;)

I liked them all! Gun is probably the one i like the least, purely because it's so Xboxy, but i haven't played it long enough to give a overall opinion on it.

Everyone has different likes and dislikes afterall. ;)

Maybe so, but buying games that are pretty much identical to a cheaper version on another platform just strikes me as stupid.

Maybe so, but buying games that are pretty much identical to a cheaper version on another platform just strikes me as stupid.

Perhaps not if you dont own the original version. I would pay a little more for a slightly better version version.

Perhaps not if you dont own the original version. I would pay a little more for a slightly better version version.

But games like Tony Hawks and Gun aren't better versions on the 360, they're just had a (very) slight graphical polish, same with things like NFS, and FIFA may have had the polish, but they've taken away some of the games features.

Plus it's not wether or not they have the original game, it's the fact that they can buy what is for all intents and purposes the same game for a tenner cheaper.

I haven't got a Xbox or PAL Gamecube, so i couldn't buy 'Need For Speed', 'Gun', 'King Kong' or 'Tony Hawks: AS' on any other platform other then PS2 which i'm not keen on!

So i had to buy the 360 versions! :wink:

and Need For Speed: MW is best on the 360, so i've read.

Owen how many gamer points do you have, i have a feeling you will ahve more the J-Alard

No, hardly any! Around 2500 i think, wth 55 achievements. I'm not rushing my games. :hehe:

I've already completed King Kong, Dead Or Alive 4 (all story modes anyway).

Nearly PDZ, Kameo,Tony Hawks: AS, Call Of Duty 2.

I'm trying my best to spread them out, until March at least. Like i said before i don't want them to end! Espicially Call of duty 2! :laughing:

I haven't got a Xbox or PAL Gamecube, so i couldn't buy 'Need For Speed', 'Gun', 'King Kong' or 'Tony Hawks: AS' on any other platform other then PS2 which i'm not keen on!

So i had to buy the 360 versions! :wink:

and Need For Speed: MW is best on the 360, so i've read.

Regardless of wether you're keen on the platform or not, even you should be able to see that you're wasting money on a game that has a near identical cheaper version.