Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MS are a joke! my friend's 360 got 3 red lights about four months ago. MS fixed it and sent it back. That machine lasted two weeks so Microsoft sent him a new machine. Now 2 months later this machine has just got the 3 red lights madness!

shocking stuff..

This is why I made sure my 360 was a falcon :P

Finally got round to completing Halo 3. Not massively impressed (the last boss..why??). At least it ended on a driving section.

God I should play this game again. I kinda cant be bothered to carry on anymore if anyone is up for some coop I will play. But im not enthused at all with it for some reason dissapointed :/. I think its because im loving the guitar hero demo to much lol and thats playing with a pad!

Guest Stefkov

Sources tell me Live has broken indefinitely. Microsoft is getting tired with it and will be destroying all of it's servers.

In compensation Microsoft will be giving everyone their £40 back.

Guest Jordan

Caris and Stefkov have become so Anti MS over the last 2 weeks, its utterly insane.

Ah well, as long as i can get Rez HD okay in a few weeks. I couldn't care less tbh :p

Guest Stefkov
Caris and Stefkov have become so Anti MS over the last 2 weeks, its utterly insane.

Ah well, as long as i can get Rez HD okay in a few weeks. I couldn't care less tbh :p

Is that why we're not lovers anymore :'(

I'm not anti Microsoft. I hate all electrical companies equally.

And this Rez i hear we're getting it Feb. America getting it like yesterday or something.

Eh, how's that?

I love my 360 just getting sick of Live.

I've given up on my 360 until Live is fixed. It's gone to my brother, he's been desperate to play Forza since i told him i'd bought it.

In the mean time i've got The Witcher, UT3, Orange Box and Medieval 2 to tide me over on PC.

Guest Stefkov
so its a coincidence that you and c-dawg have a apple in your avatar....come on :indeed:

It's a coincidence that 2 years ago I happen to eat an apple and it so happened to sculpt itself into the apple logo.