Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

Guest Stefkov

That's a reason I got rid of the game. That and not liking driving sims.

DiRT was an exception before you go on about it being in my gamercard. It was easy points for nothing ¬_¬

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a reason I got rid of the game. That and not liking driving sims.

DiRT was an exception before you go on about it being in my gamercard. It was easy points for nothing ¬_¬

I was enjoying Forza 2. But now the races are just getting longer and longer I'm linking it less and less.

Anyway: Got Burnout revenge because I want a non-simulation racing game and I'm impatient. It seems a lot better than when I played it on the PS2 (then again, it was only a few multiplayer races and I was used to Burnout 2).

Anyway: Got Burnout revenge because I want a non-simulation racing game and I'm impatient. It seems a lot better than when I played it on the PS2 (then again, it was only a few multiplayer races and I was used to Burnout 2).

It gets tiresome the more you play it, I tried to like Revenge but some of the tracks are just too uninspired for my likings, I traded it in a few weeks ago.

I also hate the amount of bloom in the game, my eyes bled.

So guys if you could clear this up it would be greatly appreciated:

I have only linked my 360 up to my pc like 2 times, and both times I can't get videos working, is this because they were DivX?

I don't know whether they were or not but after the update wiuld this mean I could play them?

Also, It annoys me that you can't transfer music from your iPod or PC to your 360, you can only play it through your iPod or PC.

Is that right or is there something I'm missing?

Thanks =]

Bad news guys.

Early reports say Treyarch are developing the confirmed Call of Duty 5 (they made the worst console spin offs and CoD3) not Infinity Ward. :(

Guest Stefkov

Awww. The awesomness that was COD4 won't be in COD5 then? WHat can they do now without going down the road of Ghost Recon?

Another modern day war and then Future wars? Maybe inspiration from C&C, with tanks and those big dudes in suits. I havn't played C&C3 so don't judge me.

Guest Stefkov

More importantly, defeating Nazis in a full on laser war, with rainbow coloured bolts spewing out of guitars as the heroes play heavy rock anthems.

Mustn't forget the Nazis.

Yeah Jordan. Treyarch get given COD5 and rush it out for Christmas, giving Infinity Ward 2 years to do Cod6 properly.

It's the way the series works really.

Really, we should be glad. Activision could quite easily force the developer to make a CoD every year rather than giving them the time they need to make something awesome.

This way they can still milk a franchise while we who know can still only buy the good games.