N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could you guys please do me a favour??? This guy I beat on Worms, has been reacting like a baby and sending me bad feedback constantly. I think the little freak has got his pals to do it as well or something...

Basically all those with a 360 account if u cud send us some positive feedback, it wud be appreciated - thx

feedback/rep doesnt really do anything anyway. I have a really really bad rep due to sore losers giving me bad feedback after i beat them on Gears. Nothing you can do to stop them really.

Guest Stefkov
With absolutly no warning, my 360 came back today! I thought it was the postie with Deadwood, but it was the UPS man! What was a shit day has just turned for the good!

EDIT They replaced the motherboard

Congrats. Now you can help me get that last player in survival on R6V. :smile:

I think it's because it's a limited edition, Halo 3 themed 360...

It would make more sense if only a certain amount were made, and numbered and then obviously your paying for a collectors item, but i believe it's never going to be limited...

Yea I understand that but should atleast come with the god damn game

I can imagine they're reasoning. Most retailers will bundle this with Halo 3, probably for the same price so why would Microsoft want to foot the bill for the game?

This way you can choose the version of Halo 3 you get too

Doesn't make it right, but it seems a likely reason. At the end of the day it's a good value pack, £30 extra and you get Halo 3 themed 360 and peripherals, gamerpics, dashboard theme, play + charge kit and you are guaranteed a HDMI port.

You've never played a Jeff Minter game before, have you?

This is pretty normal compared to some of the games he did in the eighties.

Is it playable? I've heard people saying that they have not got a clue what they're supposed to be doing?

Guest Jordan
Totally, comes with a tutorial and instructions.

Its not that the concept is confusing, the graphics make it difficult.

The view point and the constant flashing colours mean its extremely hard to figure out whats coming from where.

The view point and the constant flashing colours mean its extremely hard to figure out whats coming from where.

True, i take it as being part of the fun ^_^

Eye bleeds after 10 mins = instant classic in my book.

Just takes a bit of getting used to.

After time you start to blank out the backgrounds which makes things easier.

Woohoo! Elite Get!

Only had to pay £200 after trading a few Wii games in. I took my Blue Dragon back, got a refund and then got an Elite pack with Blue Dragon and Bioshock for £329.99. Also they said if it does break in its first year all I have to do is take it back to them and they will give me a new one, sorted!