N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

Finally got the combo and high score achievement on TH. Someone I think Sparks mentioned it was on Free Skate. I didn't know it was there in the main menu. Did it and got them ..yeah.

Wait that's not what I came here to type.

My router is annoying, I really don't understand why I can't connect to Caris or sometimes Gears matches.

If anyone else has a Netgear WGT624 v3, can you help me?

I've gone to that port forwarding site a while aog and added the two it states. When it first started to play up and i checked it out and one of the ports that was there previously, (3074) wasn't being displayed so I add it again but it says its conflicting iwht another port so it wont save.

Help?

hey friend if you press up down left right on the d-pad it should sort it right out.

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stefkov
hey friend if you press up down left right on the d-pad it should sort it right out.

Friend i don't understand you. On the d-pad where?

Or are you yanking my chain friend?

My God last night i dunno if you could hear that guy steff , but the amount of abuse he give me and Chris last was poor , he started with your mum joke from the 90's and he had a little boy or girl in the back who was on crystal meth or something weird , and then chris was chatting up a american lesbian

My God last night i dunno if you could hear that guy steff , but the amount of abuse he give me and Chris last was poor , he started with your mum joke from the 90's and he had a little boy or girl in the back who was on crystal meth or something weird , and then chris was chatting up a american lesbian

Chris? Your mum jokes? Little girl/boy on crystal meth? American lesbians? You guys have some crazy times.

Guest Stefkov
Im not joking, plug your 360 pad in to your router, then do what i said friend.

EDIT: Np racism in here plz.

Friend what the hell. That makes no sense. There are no USB ports on my router.

Gears tonght. This isn't a question, it's an order.

Guest Stefkov

11208517_b923728c39_o.jpg

Whoever hosts make it a complete change around.

sniper to grenades, boomer to torque bow, grenades to boomer, boltok rifle to sniper, magnum to grenades. Or something.

New COD4 E3 trailer at kotaku.

Looks to be a solid storyline this time I think. It looks too nice.

got my first abuse last night.. after some hours of cod2 online.. pm.. "Fuck U".. hmmm.. I tried to think back if I had insulted anybody.. I almost never talk and only the ocassional "nice shot" or "argh".. but ofcourse it was an american and I probably sniped him a few times to many or something.. even though I sucked..

Guest Stefkov

Also put the maps in a different order. It get's annoyingly repetitive when Subway comes first then Garden then Process then Bullet Marsh in that order everytime.

Put the older maps in between.

Oh and last longer than a couple of hours. It really get's boring and annoying when it's 3 on 2.

normal controls and achievements, i love the feeling when you get an achievement, and to get them requires a lot of work sometimes, which is effort i don't think i'd be able to keep up with holding my arms up for the wiimote.

Guest Stefkov

I'm guessing this is something like Geometry wars or something.

Personally, HD achievements and good control system would be more fun that sat down waving a wii for a game like geometry wars. Depends for others.

Oh and I am officially bored of Gears and I doubt I will play it any more. New game we need.