N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

Have you got a source...........because if that's true, it's great news. Halo 3 launch was going to be when I'd pick a 360 up, but if the better architecture is going to be coming late this year then I'll hold out and wait.

it was on engaget or whatever its called a few month back.

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stefkov
Are you using a guide or just running round in hope?

Whoever tried/s to get them all without a guide is a fool and must be really, and I mean really bored.

A marathon doesn't mean leaving after an hour or so though...

:heh:

Just to let you all know, it's not my fault. My mum and dad start shouting if I stay on past about 10 even on weekends. I have to come off when they want to go to sleep too. Do you lot live on your own or something or do your parents just stay up late?

if i every have to pay for a repair for my 360 (if it break again...dunno when warrenty is up) im not buying a MS console again

You do know that consumers are not bound by warranties?

Look up something called 'fit for purpose', see your citizens advice bureau if necessary. It is possible to get a replacement or repair on any sort of electronic equipment even when it's out of warranty.

Guest Stefkov
Just to let you all know, it's not my fault. My mum and dad start shouting if I stay on past about 10 even on weekends. I have to come off when they want to go to sleep too. Do you lot live on your own or something or do your parents just stay up late?

I just shut my door.

Just to let you all know, it's not my fault. My mum and dad start shouting if I stay on past about 10 even on weekends. I have to come off when they want to go to sleep too.

I'm like that on weeknights because I have to wake up at 7 in the morning which is pretty damn brutal.

But not even on weekends? Ouch...

I'm like that on weeknights because I have to wake up at 7 in the morning which is pretty damn brutal.

But not even on weekends? Ouch...

I'm hoping it'll change since I'm on work experience, but I hate the fact that I can't even play for long in my own room. I also have to wake up at 7 on weekdays.

Guest Stefkov

I wake up at 7 on weekdays.

I can't sleep any earlier than 12, I just can't it's unpossible for me. My mum came in and told me to turn everything off and sleep at 12, I shut my door and watched House till 2.

I can't sleep any earlier than 12, I just can't it's unpossible for me. My mum came in and told me to turn everything off and sleep at 12, I shut my door and watched House till 2.

you rebel :blank:

I can't sleep any earlier than 12, I just can't it's impossible for me. My mum came in and told me to turn everything off and sleep at 12, I shut my door and watched House till 2.

2? pfft :p. I watched the whole of series 1 and 2 in less than 2 days, was up till 2 30 last night watching it. It's turning into some sort of obsession, I'm well peeved that I've seen them all though and season 3's not out till November :(...

Aside from that, my parents don't care what time I'm up till as long as I don't wake them.

Guest Stefkov

2? pfft :p. I watched the whole of series 1 and 2 in less than 2 days, was up till 2 30 last night watching it. It's turning into some sort of obsession, I'm well peeved that I've seen them all though and season 3's not out till November :(...

Aside from that, my parents don't care what time I'm up till as long as I don't wake them.

2's usually early for me. Sometimes I'm up till 4, when I watch anime a lot in a row.

The night when I was up till 4 it was bright outside and thought, why am I going to bed...:heh:

House is teh awsomeness.

In the holidays my bedtime is whenver i feel like, but i have to keep quiet otherwise mum comes in and whines at me for staying up late and tells me to go to bed. On weeknights it's half 10, that's when i leave the Gears games.

Also, anyone who's palyed Band Of Bugs please tell me how to get past level 17?