N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shadowrun is good fun, just been having rather pissed go at it, after the night out ritual of chips, cheese, scrambles egg and mayo. Was getting my arse kicked by bots on "Training" difficulty though, kind of embarrassing

Thank god for spell checker, that's all i have to say, its had a right work out this evening!!!

;468501"]Why? He/she doesn't set the trade in price.

When he/she is at work then he/she is the shop. It's the sad fact of retail. Slapping him would from my point of view (and that of most customers) be slapping the company.

Anywho i wasn't spaeking literally, just thought it took the mick that a company that "has the best trade prices in town" had the lowest by £4

Anywho i wasn't spaeking literally, just thought it took the mick that a company that "has the best trade prices in town" had the lowest by £4

Tell them that and they have to beat that price. Also tell them if you see agame cheaper anywhere else and they'll match it too.

trying to connect my 360 to my pc lately:

ive downloaded media player 11 as its compatible...turned on "media sharing" but when i then turn on the 360 and try and get it to find the pc it wont find it :(

if i goto media sharing on media player i ticked "share my media to:" but in the box below it it doesnt show the 360.

any ideas?

Had some good games of Forza with my mates today via Live. Its great that you can setup a ranked career game and invite your mates to play, other developers take note!

I had many a laughing fit as we all tried to drive seriously then as soon as someone clip another person all hell broke loose. What I would haven given to have been able to fire a Red Shell....

Hey Caris, spent some time this afternoon boosting on Prey with your mate Shakey. Hes a good kid, had some good banter with him.

Also has anyone watched the Flatout trailer on marketplace? It looks great and may be a worth purchase for me. Also thinking about getting Shadowrun but will download the demo and give that a go first.

Guest Jordan
When Windows LIVE downloads gamertags to PC where does it save it to?

God knows, although most of it seems server side.

Hey Caris, spent some time this afternoon boosting on Prey with your mate Shakey. Hes a good kid, had some good banter with him.

Also has anyone watched the Flatout trailer on marketplace? It looks great and may be a worth purchase for me. Also thinking about getting Shadowrun but will download the demo and give that a go first.

Whats boosting?

This is what Flatout 3? Were the last games any good? They are something like Burnout right?

I know him. Hes in the year below me. Everytime I see him I go 'shakey1992' I knew him before but I really annoy him now

Yeah he's sound, when you wanna boost with GRAW?

I didn't really like the Sdaowrun demo in the end...not enough hot buttons...

What the Demo doesn't tell you is that you can Quick Cast. When you go to the Magic menu highlight the spell you want to cast and hit fire

It improves the game a lot because you don't need to use up slots with spells like Resurect which are useless 90% of the time

Having played the first training level of Shadowrun, I'm relaly intrigued by the whole magic thing. Teleport especially seems a really nice idea, adds more levels of strategy to the game. Not sure about enhanced vision, and glide seems kinda meh (why not just give an extended jump, Crackdown style?) but Teleport is an awesome idea.

Whats boosting?

Is where you set up a game just to get achievements. An example for the Prey boosting was kill someone with a certain weapon so many times. I just stood there while Shakey killed me then I did the same to him. A few of us on here done it for Gears of War aswell.

Yeah he's sound, when you wanna boost with GRAW?

Im easy, anytime you want to boost then just hit me with a message on Live. It will probably sooner rather than later as Shakey only has 2 levels left to do on Prey, least on normal mode. Im not sure if he is going to go through the game on Cherokee difficulty. I told him he should as its really easy, just beat it last night :)

Is where you set up a game just to get achievements. An example for the Prey boosting was kill someone with a certain weapon so many times. I just stood there while Shakey killed me then I did the same to him. A few of us on here done it for Gears of War aswell.

Lame.

lolololol1010

No. Your 530 gamerscore is lame:awesome:

We have this debate every other week, its all about whether you like having achievements/gamerscore. Its personal preference.

Touche. Err, I play for fun so it doesn't matter and stuff. :red:

Still, I l'd like to earn my achievements fairly. Not much point having a tag that says killed 100 men in a ranked match if you didn't actually do that. Defeats the purpose.

I like having achievements but I like to have earned them fairly or it defeats the point of the system. Still, it is clear this is a topic no one wants to discuss with me and it has obviously been raised a lot before I starting playing 360 so I'll leave quietly now. :smile:

I need to defend the position of playing for achievements. Words to the effect of 'lame' might have sounded better. It makes you go into unique corners of games, and play games you wouldnt usually play, that might get miffed reviews, but you like it.

Hour of Victory looks shit, using epics engine says that the engine can look shit when used shitly

Not much point having a tag that says killed 100 men in a ranked match if you didn't actually do that. Defeats the purpose.

That is a valid point

Guest Jordan
I need to defend the position of playing for achievements. Words to the effect of 'lame' might have sounded better. It makes you go into unique corners of games, and play games you wouldnt usually play, that might get miffed reviews, but you like it.

Hour of Victory looks shit, using epics engine says that the engine can look shit when used shitly

That is a valid point

Shadowrun has some tough ass achievements... You have to get them all in public matches too, but you can bring friends along to those.

What the Demo doesn't tell you is that you can Quick Cast. When you go to the Magic menu highlight the spell you want to cast and hit fire

It improves the game a lot because you don't need to use up slots with spells like Resurect which are useless 90% of the time

Oh, cool! I think I'm gonna dive the demo another go.

*points at private / trades board*

theres a thread there setup by mcphee aka switch about a buy any 360 game get forza for £14.99 at gamestation

any idea if this offer will still be on on friday as i want to buy colin DiRT...having DiRT and forza 2 for £54.99 would be nice :)